DEAD right now

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
We're steady. Next week isn't crammed full yet, maybe half full. It's December, not much to do about it. We mail out to our database heavy in Jan and Feb. In December we grin and bear it! I've got rugs to clean, so I'm happy!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
We're steady. Next week isn't crammed full yet, maybe half full. It's December, not much to do about it. We mail out to our database heavy in Jan and Feb. In December we grin and bear it! I've got rugs to clean, so I'm happy!

Just saw a few rugs you cleaned yesterday at 24th and A.
That is an interesting house and a long hose run for me. Park in back. through the yard, in the kitchen, up the back stairs. down the long winding 2nd floor hall, down the front steps with several landings, to the 1st floor entry.But, she is a great client that appreciates the work

Last edited:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Blaming the president is crybaby stuff and will keep you slow.

??? Not for me. I just had to adjust.

I'm now taking EBTs and government cheese as payment to hold me over until Carpet cleaning becomes Gov unionized.

Then when the EPA makes yearly carpet cleaning mandatory and sets up my pension for working less. I will be on easy street!

Last edited:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I don't think I've ever stayed busy all the way uuntil Christmas... December always starts off strong , but a couple weeks in the residential always shuts down to a trickle and we just kinda limp through the last couple weeks of the year.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
If you are going to go drunk/high route might as well go all the way and throw in a cheap hooker too!

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
1. enjoy the slow time and get drunk and high

I'm so looking forward to the winter slowdown. My body is beat to snot and i'm still slammed. Just four more weeks. Then sleep till noon. Get operations done on my body and repairs done on my van and TM. Take vacations. Do a little thinking and planning.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Holy crap everything just died. Slowest time ever.

2 choices
2. start working the advertising sales thing

If I had someone who could post a poll what will I do?
Dude if what you say is true and you have enjoyed any sort of decent profit margins from 800k gross revenue I would be relaxing and welcome the time off

F

FB7777

you should quit the weed and save what brain cells you got left to do some serious thinking and planning Art

First, evaluate why anyone would 'beat to snot' their one and only body ... and life for that matter

some of you uber busy superstars need to hire assistants

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
you should quit the weed and save what brain cells you got left to do some serious thinking and planning Art

First, evaluate why anyone would 'beat to snot' their one and only body ... and life for that matter

some of you uber busy superstars need to hire assistants

You should think back, Fred, to when you enjoyed this business. When it was just you and the custy and the job. And you kicked ass. And you could work like a Viking And you were awesome. This is my life and I love it.

F

FB7777

You Love cleaning carpet LOL ... you're delusional Art , but if it keeps your head in the game more power to you

I still operate a van at least 4 days a week , while I do enjoy talking with customers, you limit how much money you can really make and run the debilitating risk of personal and financial injury

Instead of slinging a wand 10 hours a day thinking Im a fricken Viking, I workout 3 days a week and weigh what I did in college.

BTW the only "viking' I know lives in Bellingham and looks like he's in his third trimester like you

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
You'll make a good Howard Hughes, Fred, walking around your room wearing Kleenex boxes for shoes. I'm sure he weighed his college weight at death.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Fine here but usually the week before or so and then dead for a bit. Especially in between Christmas & New Years. I hope it picks up for you guys who really need it.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
if i was grossing 800000 a year i wouldnt be worrying about anything, that kind of cashflow is amazing espeially with only three vans.

most subways stores gross 1600-2000 a day (in my area) so 3000 a day is fantastic.

how do you do it?

i would like to learn some tips from you.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
That is a good idea Jerry.

Becker who calls directory assistance anymore the unlisted number is nothing. I did spend a lot on advertising in the beginning but not now.

Marty significant other will be in alabama for new years

Michael 1 word schools.I have Suffolk U, Boston College, Dover Sherborn, Kindercare, a number of daycares etc etc someone on the boards a while ago told me to sell to sectors so we started w insurance companies, the dr.s offices and then schools and thats what we did. So weds I would go out and write my daily plan and just stop in at those places. Right now I am waiting to hear back about the leather cleaning for Logan Airport planes

Last edited:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
Holy crap everything just died. Slowest time ever.

2 choices
2. start working the advertising sales thing

Do them both at the same time.

Should make for some great advertising pieces with the way you type when likered up. :very_drunk:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
the commercial side is the $$$$ now. August is our cash cow.We do a ton of furniture but I take most of Feb off and now it started early. I have expenses also and 2 slow months(jan 15 to march 15) is fine but 3 is horrible

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom