Deal of the day TODAY ONLY Bosch Laser Measuring Device

steve g

Name
steve garrett
thanks for the tip I just bought one, does anyone know if that is a better unit than the stanley fat max, I haven't been all the happy with my fat max unit, it throws funky measurements from time to time, so i have to double measure everything to make sure it pops up the same number each time

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
good heads up, Teets, thanks

is that a reconditioned unit or factory new?

BTW, I'm a big fan of Bosch tools in general.
I own several (NO Bob, not ALL my tools are from Harbor Freight)
I consider them to be some of the best "legitimate" contractor grade tools on the market right now

..L.T.A.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I just ordered 3. Thanks for the tip. What a deal. I bought a used Leica for 50 bucks and it works perfect every time.
Al

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I bought one last year for a little over $100. Works great.

I had a Fat Max.

The Bosch has a memory function. (The Fat Max does not.) You can store in memory several room areas, so you don't need to write them each down and add them when you're done measuring a building.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That is good marketing.... thathurts to put an extreme high price on an item and then mark it down like crazy, making it seem like "what a deal"?!

I had that bosch for almost 3 years. Back than I paid $160.00 for it. It was at Lowe's. They had it on sale for 60some dollars a couple of months ago, now its back up to 160.00

The amazon deal is still a good price, I just thought that was funny to see almost 300.00 for the original price... somewhat amus

By the way it is a great device- those stanley junks feel very cheap compare to the bosch!

Z

Name
BradFenstermaker
Thanks Chris, just put my order in to Santa. Should be here to put under the tree from my truck to me :mrgreen: .

I looked at Lowes just last week at the same unit for $99 something told me to wait. Plus I hadn't got around to ordering the other you posted about. Glad I waited.

Later

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I got the bosch a month or so ago, after reading a post in here about it. 99 bucks at home depot. works great. Customers cats and dogs go nuts. sometimes after im done measuring I let the home owner play with it with there animals! then a nice tip

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I hope this is a joke... Am i seeing the same #'s you are? $86 for a lazer measuring device??? You're kidding right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom