Deal on a trailer TM

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Let me know if anyone wants me to go get it for you :) It just might be my next project.

1575736003354.png

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I like the fold up sides on that trailer. I'm always thinking of having a unit in a self propelled trailer that you can roll down sidewalks for those inaccessible townhouses.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
@Cleanworks only 1098 hours. Every thing seems to work fine. Will change all fluids and filter soon. It needs new heat exchanger too. The van it came with is 2500 Savannah with a engine swap. Only 50k mile on engine. I hope van is okay for a while otherwise ill find another van and transfer tm

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
@Cleanworks only 1098 hours. Every thing seems to work fine. Will change all fluids and filter soon. It needs new heat exchanger too. The van it came with is 2500 Savannah with a engine swap. Only 50k mile on engine. I hope van is okay for a while otherwise ill find another van and transfer tm
Those are nice little units. If that van is in decent shape and looks nice, just do the repairs. I was out looking at a legend xl today in a 2007 Savannah. Unit has 1300 hours and van has 178,000 kilometers. Very clean and looks like it was looked after. Thinking of selling 2 of my vehicles and buying it. Guys asking $15,000 but I'm sure I can get for $12,000. Multiple wands and upholstery tools and a sx 12 spinner. About 300 feet of hose. Van is insulated and rhino lined. Legend is mounted on a belly tank. Hard to pass up.

Reactions: DAT

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Depending on how large the waste tank is, you might want to invest in some type of auto pump out. It will let you do large jobs without stopping to dump.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Depending on how large the waste tank is, you might want to invest in some type of auto pump out. It will let you do large jobs without stopping to dump.
Its looks like 70 gallon waste tank. It probably be good idea to have a auto pumpout

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Its looks like 70 gallon waste tank. It probably be good idea to have a auto pumpout
Most of these machines bypass excess hot water to the waste tank causing it to fill up prematurely if you're not on the wand constantly. The auto pump out is a blessing in certain situations. If you can't afford the factory pump out check the inline 110 volt unit from hydro-force. I think it's about $1100. I use a similar one that's over 25 years old.

scotty747

Replaced the fuel pump on my onan 20hp yesterday. Cant believe the difference in how much smoother it runs. Plugs wires and coil are at least 10 years old but fires right up.

Reactions: Nomad74

scotty747

Hydracat truck mount. They used them in welders as well. No pics but looks pretty much like Shanes.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
hows that work with the unitrol down there?
View attachment 95454
The way it worked with the thermostat at the bottom of the coil, is that the burner would fire when the water in the entire coil dropped below a certain temperature. The new ones with the thermostat at the top cause the burner to fire as soon as the wand is triggered and cold water enters the system. Under the old system, you would get high temperature spikes, then it would drop off and build again. With the new thermostat at the top, the temperature is more consistant. The new ones don't go over 230 degrees f. unless you play with them. The old ones could build temps up to 300 degrees f.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
The way it worked with the thermostat at the bottom of the coil, is that the burner would fire when the water in the entire coil dropped below a certain temperature. The new ones with the thermostat at the top cause the burner to fire as soon as the wand is triggered and cold water enters the system. Under the old system, you would get high temperature spikes, then it would drop off and build again. With the new thermostat at the top, the temperature is more consistant. The new ones don't go over 230 degrees f. unless you play with them. The old ones could build temps up to 300 degrees f.
I wondered if that was an original configuration. Because it never made sense to me when hearing of heat spikes in a LG

My Dads 1st LG has got to be 25+ yrs old and has the thermostat at the top, if it heat spikes you know the thermostat has gone

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I wondered if that was an original configuration. Because it never made sense to me when hearing of heat spikes in a LG

My Dads 1st LG has got to be 25+ yrs old and has the thermostat at the top, if it heat spikes you know the thermostat has gone
Some of the first truck mounts I worked on had the thermostats on the bottom. They would get so hot, nothing but Steam would come out. Had to hold the trigger open until it would cool down enough to clean with.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I still have the original Turbo Tech brochure. I purchased it used in 1987. Mine was the Commander, it had the 20 horse Onan, #4 Suterbuilt, Cat 290 and 110 gallon aluminum recovery tank. The only thing that is still original is the frame and Stoddard silencer.
Sorry the attachment isn't very clear.

Attachments

• TurboTech Broucher.pdf
    910.6 KB · Views: 254
Reactions: Hack Attack

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom