Debit/Credit Card = advertisment

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Has this ever happened to you?

I took the family out for Dinner and a movie yesterday and Paid with my Business/Debit card to get extra points,
And at the movies the guy behind the concession stand did his JOB and LOOKED at the Card I was paying with
to MAKE SURE I am who I am ( I thanked him for doing it btw )

He noticed my company name and mentioned he used to work for one of my competitors (A bane clean guy, if you can CALL him a compeditor :mrgreen: )

He pointed to the filthy carpet and said it was just cleaned by his ex employer 3 days before... AND WAS STILL WET!

I felt the carpet and my hand smelled like a WET FRIGGEN DOG!

I asked him if it is always like that, and he said yes, isn't that NORMAL? ?????????????

I said NOOOO, I leave most of my com. accounts DRY to the touch by the time ive packed up my equipment.

okccarpetman

must of been somee dirty ass carpet, to have to be wet for days..,,OR that company sux really bad... I'd look into helping them fix it, meaning you get the job!

james

" shouldn't every cleaning be, this good!!!!!!!!!!!""""""

and about the card,, everytime i use mine people look at the business name, some have called me after remembering they saw my name in their store!!!!!!!!!!!

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I don't want there account lol.

I thought about teasing them with a little demo, spray some PowerMax, Scrub with a red pad, then extract @12 flow with 02 and holed glide and watch them drool LOL

Then hit them with a .70c per sq foot quote :lol:

okccarpetman

who knows , they might like it , watch out . i'd do it 1 time a month or not at all!!!!!!!!!!

james

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom