Deceptive Marketing

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Pisses me off...I don't do it. If I market to someone, they know who I am and what I sell.

I got a phone call from a Credit Card proccessing company. They pretended to be from the company I use and said I was "eligible for an upgrade". Crock of shit. Took me a couple of minutes and about ten questions to figure it out.
I said "I can't help but think this is a sales call". She then said she would fax me the info. F'n B.

Ok, I feel much better now...Didn't mean to go all Bob Vawter on all yous.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I had a guy call me one time, said I could get a better rate, yada yada yada.
After talking with him for a few minutes I just said I wasn't interested. He then threatened to put a bad credit report on me if I didn't change!
So I phoned the company he "said" he was representing. Turns out there are companies in Africa or other places that will phone and get all your info but are totally phony, then they create a card in your name and you end up with the bill.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Brian Robison said:
Pisses me off...I don't do it. If I market to someone, they know who I am and what I sell.

I got a phone call from a Credit Card proccessing company. They pretended to be from the company I use and said I was "eligible for an upgrade". Crock of shit. Took me a couple of minutes and about ten questions to figure it out.
I said "I can't help but think this is a sales call". She then said she would fax me the info. F'n B.

Ok, I feel much better now...Didn't mean to go all Bob Vawter on all yous.

Should have billed them for your time!

-JB-

Name
JB
I had a guy call me one time, said I could get a better rate, yada yada yada.
After talking with him for a few minutes I just said I wasn't interested. He then threatened to put a bad credit report on me if I didn't change!
So I phoned the company he "said" he was representing. Turns out there are companies in Africa or other places that will phone and get all your info but are totally phony, then they create a card in your name and you end up with the bill.

Now that's a new one.... but good ta know.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
speaking of sales calls.................

Gotten 6 calls from E Local web marketing in 2 weeks. Went total ape shit on the last guy, after my truck had an issue. Bet he don't call again. :lol:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Speaking of identity theft, I couldn't believe it awhile back when I walked into a country primary school and found each childs social security number taped to their desks.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Speaking of identity theft, I couldn't believe it awhile back when I walked into a country primary school and found each childs social security number taped to their desks

they were teaching them how to fill out their welfare applications that day the following day was moonshine day and stupid human tricks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom