Defender 15

Clark

I built this unite for one of my buddies in GA. You guys know Rambo.

Defender15.jpg

I spifted it up a bit. A chrome brush cover.

LeeCory

Absolutely sweet! Love the handle!

You will be hearing from me as soon as I can gather cash!

I have several things trying to take my money at the moment, including a new digital duplicator for printing flyers. My canon copier only prints 60 copies per minute, and the duplicator puts out 130 per minute at top speed. The copier was close to $25,000, and the digital duplicator is only $4100. ALMOST as sweet as that Defender, but not as pretty.

Can't wait to get my Defender!

A. wilson

Nice machines, but you look like you have a fire hazard in there. I see a space heater right next to an urn full of dried twigs of some sort not to be out done by the torch gas bottle on the table nearby.

Be careful there.

Rambo

Thanks Clark. That Black and Chrome one is a Sexy machine. For those of you that haven't done business with Clark yet, you need to get to know him. He builds and designs these machines from the ground up. I always enjoy my visits to his facility in Birmingham and having lunch. He is a wealth of knowledge, an honest business man and a good friend.

Fred Homan

Clark, those look sharp! I'll bet those CX-20's/Stainless look sharp too....I cannot wait..... :D :D :D

Brian L

Name
Brian L
If you PM Clark he gets back to you quickly. Not like some that don't get back to you for a week or more. Great service.

Rambo

Hey Austin, That's nothing, you should have seen his office when it was in the bathroom (I am not kidding, it was there because he had run out of room to manufacture and need every inch of space) I have known a lot of business men in my time but never one who operated from the "john"

Greenie

Nate at WhittCo, I used to bring my rugs to you guys back in hawaii, small world, WhittCo was well known to be the best rug company on Oahu.
Do you guys still do any wall to wall carpet jobs, or just rugs?

Jeff Brown

Name
Jeff Brown
I still have the very first Defender but it's not as pretty as those.
Clark do you remember when this machine was built? Was it sometime around the first Vegas Connections?

Name
Nate W.
Greenie said:
Nate at WhittCo, I used to bring my rugs to you guys back in hawaii, small world, WhittCo was well known to be the best rug company on Oahu.
Do you guys still do any wall to wall carpet jobs, or just rugs?

we specialize in rug cleaning on the Island of Oahu..

we also still do wall to wall, but slowly are moving to commercial carpet cleaning.

i sent you a pm about glides for a 360.. lmk

Regards,
Nate Whittington

randy

Name
Randy
Nice looking machine ! The handle will make it alot easier to haul up steps.

Clarks 17" Defender is a great tool and is SMOOTH as butter. I will say that the look of the Hruby is so nice its hard to ignore.

Clark

I Just put one on the scales and it was 69 pounds.

I was thinking about a Mikes Board Special. Anyone got a suggestion?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom