Defender is boss.

Mikey P

Administrator
Every damn day my love for this thing grows.

We V'd a new nylon berber two weeks ago and when it dried a mystery spot was still there. We returned to hand spot it then Stain Magic it the next week which got out about half of it. but not enough for these fine folks

Today we took a fresh Glad Pad and the Defender and it took it right out, bish bang boom.

Right out.

Love that thing.

Rex Tyus

If you would have used a little emulsifier you would have taken care of it 2 weeks ago :shock:

Rex Tyus

Why is it OK to scrub in SHAMPOO laced with polymer and leave it in the carpet but a little emulsifier is a bad thing? :?

I can't figure out how to get on Nick's board.

hogjowl

Idiot™
It's a great machine, and most encap juices work fine. They may not all really crystallize, but they all clean. I like the machine, even on residential, but I can't use it on occupied houses.

I do have my reputation to consider.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
For sale;

'04 Roartex
Crumpled Luna bar wrappers under seat add cushion to the crappy cab over ride and muffle rattles

Wanted; Clean PT Cruiser with rear seat removed

Call 1-800-I'llbeloweringmystandardsinnotime

If no answer call;
1-800-I'minthehoneymoonperiod

If no answer there, call 1-800-waldoisnowbuyingadefender

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Listen meAt, you dont have to be an asshole while I'm shilling this thing so I dont feel guilty about not paying Clark for it.

Goddamn dude, I thought you had my back!

TimP

It is harder to get emulsifier out of a plastic cup than an encap polymer. The encap polymer flakes right off the emulsifier don't. It sticks a lot harder. However a little bit of emulsifier is OK, I'm actually pretty amazed how emulsifier cleaned carpet don't look worse. Like after SS does the work. It seems to soil evenly but not majorly. But the problem is they don't get anything but simple soil out. Emulsifier does probably work best if used sparingly just to slick everything up when extracting if needed.

Both views are valid.

However I wonder if the spot was removed or just covered up. Or did the moisture just revive the stain magic and give it more dwell time to finish the job?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
Listen meAt, you dont have to be an asshole while I'm shilling this thing so I dont feel guilty about not paying Clark for it.

Goddamn dude, I thought you had my back!

just keep telling yourself....

"it's clean when the custy thinks it's clean
It's clean when the custy thinks it's clean"

and now armed with Quat-a-Lot
(which BTW i like too)
You can feel better about padding Fee-Fee's pee-pee

Please don't compromise on blood borne pathogens though.

Use the more absorbent cotton pads for that......

..L.T.A.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
stay away from the JonDon's Matrix Encap, I have been using it and the measuring cup I have been using is full of goo, no crystallization

I have also been using soap free as a bonnet cleaner, works pretty good, CRI approved

I still like cotton over the Gladiator pads in most situations

it is easier if you win a machine in a contest then have to shill for it to be free :shock:

The Preacher

those Hippy chicks thought it was a Zig Zag rolling machine and thought you were the sailor guy on the package!!!

lance

Just think if you had been using it for 30 years? Do the results change your perception of what John G. can accomplish without HWE?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Mikey P said:
Listen meAt, you dont have to be an ... while I'm shilling this thing so I dont feel guilty about not paying Clark for it.

dude, I thought you had my back!

i was going to say your cimex woulda done the same thing but i'll respect your shilling.

thanx --- Derek.

G

MIKEY,

Ya know, if you had been this "open minded" years ago, you'd still be on the BLue Board.

Thanks for the objective shilling. It makey you look good.

Mikey P

Administrator
lance said:
Just think if you had been using it for 30 years? Do the results change your perception of what John G. can accomplish without HWE?

No.

It's still a disgusting method on greasy, food laden or piss soaked carpets.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
We have a guy here who runs a special at 3 rooms for $99 and that includes FREE PROTECTOR!

He runs a cimex.........disgusting to use that method in a residential setting.

Back
Top Bottom