Dev Dorks, got a question for you

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
pee-azzz

why does the greatest wand de jour in the history of the world need choked down to hell and cut air leaks in glide to run without leaving more dirty water behind than a Ti or any number of top preforming wands ?
and choke down sum-mo not be a man killer to run too...
?(the biggest reason some guys are trying to off theirs?? )

doesn't make sense to an "irrelevant" drywall hanger how that's the "best wand evah"

..L.T.A.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Mike , not starting a argument with a moron. There is no attic in a prochem ti wand. The design is time less. There are no opening on the sides. A set up ti wand will out clean any( dev or tony) wand any day, thats a fact.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Seriously Larry, you should leave the cleaning discussions to us cleaners.

IMG_0721.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

lta

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike , not starting a argument with a moron. There is no attic in a prochem ti wand. The design is time less. There are no opening on the sides. A set up ti wand will out clean any( dev or tony) wand any day, thats a fact.
Can you please write that again so that a moron can make sense of wtf it is you're trying to say

Btw,...So timeless it's been discontinued.

The new SSTi is a better performer

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Can you please write that again so that a moron can make sense of wtf it is you're trying to say

Btw,...So timeless it's been discontinued.

The new SSTi is a better performer
I used the 14" SSti a few weeks ago, and noticed it was much shorter than the prochem ti. It cleaned really well, but it would've wore me out just like the mach15 did, due to it being shorter.

F

FB7777

pee-azzz

why does the greatest wand de jour in the history of the world need choked down to hell and cut air leaks in glide to run without leaving more dirty water behind than a Ti or any number of top preforming wands ?
and choke down sum-mo not be a man killer to run too...
?(the biggest reason some guys are trying to off theirs?? )

doesn't make sense to an "irrelevant" drywall hanger how that's the "best wand evah"

..L.T.A.
You make Caesar sound intelligent

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Actually,there were 6 wands made in the late seventies to eighties,with poly clear bends .Not always behind you.autex made a nice one but as a wand overall flimsy in nature...have safe fourth everyone...

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
I used the 14" SSti a few weeks ago, and noticed it was much shorter than the prochem ti. It cleaned really well, but it would've wore me out just like the mach15 did, due to it being shorter.

like prison sex, you'd gotten use to it.

I used the SS12 for quite some time. With a Glide you can still stand straight up, you just can push it out those last 3 or 4 inches

Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
like prison sex, you'd gotten use to it.

I used the SS12 for quite some time. With a Glide you can still stand straight up, you just can push it out those last 3 or 4 inches
True

but I think it was more like 8-10inches due to how far I was bending over to get a full reach

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Could you ever clean without a window again?

Sapphire UP and RV Shear Dry owners too, could you clean with an opaque tool again?

No f'n way.

I'd trade off the swivel for something as little as the chance to punch Marty in the the throat or a 8x10 glossy of Ladwigs on his Indian (with nuthighs) but the window and all of it's advantages keeps me i the Premium 1%r category..

As a 9 month Dev 14' owner..............no.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
After thousands of hours on the high heat Butler the solution hoses on my Dev 14 failed all of the sudden. Had to break the Mach 12 out of the moth balls while I wait for replacements.

Things I missed ranked in order:

1. Swivel
2. Cleaning Performance
3. Round Glide
4. Window
5. 14" Path

The Mach 12 sure is light, but coming back from a Devastator makes you realize it's a bit of a stinker. The flat glide is not good. And it's amazing how much you come to depend on the swivel, even if it's just bending an inch here or there to hit edges and angles.

IMG_20200725_142959382.jpg

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
After thousands of hours on the high heat Butler the solution hoses on my Dev 14 failed all of the sudden. Had to break the Mach 12 out of the moth balls while I wait for replacements.

1. Swivel
2. Cleaning Performance
3. Round Glide
4. Window
5. 14" Path

The Mach 12 sure is light, but coming back from a Devastator makes you realize it's a bit of a stinker. The flat glide is not good. And it's amazing how much you come to depend on the swivel, even if it's just bending an inch here or there to hit edges and angles.

View attachment 101180
I was using my mach 12 today on some office carpet similar to what you have in the picture. It in no way compares to the Devastator but I actually like the flat glide. It gives quite a bite to the carpet. Makes it a little harder to push but I feel it extracts very well on short pile carpet.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I used my window last night. Had a house that was so bad I kept having to do wet passes until the water came out clear. This has been my week for crime scene quality jobs. I should have broke out the Trex but I didn't feel like going out to the van and hauling it up the stairs. So, in closing, last evening, I was happy I had a window.

Mikey P

Administrator

1. Swivel
2. Cleaning Performance
3. Round Glide
4. Window
5. 14" Path

View attachment 101180
What failed?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom