Reactions: Mikey P

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses

Mikey P

Administrator
I also edge when I vacuum

Big deal You're leaving way more soil behind with your whole glide then if you would have used the slot so there's hardly a trade-off.

Customers can edge their own carpet if the carpet cleaners too lazy to get to it.

But they can't remove deep down soil that if your vision allowed you could clearly see a slot glide does better or moving than the hole

Reactions: BIG WOOD

hogjowl

Idiot™
Big deal You're leaving way more soil behind with your whole glide then if you would have used the slot so there's hardly a trade-off.

Customers can edge their own carpet if the carpet cleaners too lazy to get to it.

But they can't remove deep down soil that if your vision allowed you could clearly see a slot glide does better or moving than the hole
Dev glide is better

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD and Matt B

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

I've been trying to tell these weaklings this for years. It's about damn time you agreed with me. If they can't handle the suction of a slotted glide, then they need to get a tm with a 36blower, and quit acting like they're doing something with those glides that have pinholes in them

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
It still pisses me off that I can't suck up air-soft and bb pellets with my slotted glides also. And I'm sure you're still being ignant on that topic too.

Reactions: Trip Moses

Mikey P

Administrator
It still pisses me off that I can't suck up air-soft and bb pellets with my slotted glides also. And I'm sure you're still being ignant on that topic too.
Funny you should say that.

Tom Conway does a lot of apartment work and those pellets are the very reason he designed his glides with a 7mm opening.

7mm openings destroy elbows, shoulders and wrists.

Reactions: Matt B

Mikey P

Administrator
no, you're just too cheap to find out the truth.

Tom started offering 4mm openings like ours but there are other things still "wrong" with his glides.

Stick with your hole glides and their interior cleaning Marty, IDGAS but maybe a 4th pair of glasses would help you see what's really going on.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses

Tom Conway does a lot of apartment work and those pellets are the very reason he designed his glides with a 7mm opening.

7mm openings destroy elbows, shoulders and wrists. Yes

7mm openings destroy elbows, shoulders and wrists.
I file my slots out a little bigger. @Matt Wood

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom