"Dev Pro" stair tool?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
20191015_114507.jpg
20191015_114637.jpg

Looks like a Dev Pro to me-- but im told im wrong.
Sure would like to buy another but seem to be unavailable now. I think i paid $690 for it.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
It looks like a west pac stair tool with a higher quality swivel. Its a stair tool-- its doesnt need to be light weight aircraft Aluminum and titanium wand. It just needs to swivel better then the PMF.
Anyone know where i can buy the swivel? Ill modify my own wand if Tom doesn't have the time or desire to make one.

Name
Swani
It looks like a west pac stair tool with a higher quality swivel. Its a stair tool-- its doesnt need to be light weight aircraft Aluminum and titanium wand. It just needs to swivel better then the PMF.
Anyone know where i can buy the swivel? Ill modify my own wand if Tom doesn't have the time or desire to make one.
If you do end up going with PMF. Saiger set me up with the one with the glide and dual jet. I wish I had a better pic of the swivel. 20190828_160103.jpg20190828_155818.jpg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I have 3 welders in my garage. And one in my truck bed. Nothing some tig rod wont fix.
Man, i want a welder so bad. I did a lot metal sculpting from 14 to 20 when i had access to it. I wish i had some of my art. I had to sell them cause there was no room when i moved into single wide trailer after being evicted time in a year.

It is my wish to get my own fabrication shop someday.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
we have a pmf swivel, cant stand that thing the vac slot is so skinny also the swivel for me is more annoying than just flipping a small stair tool upside down.

still havent found one I like better than a regular S bend with a soft touch valve and an ergo handle.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have a stairwand very much like Papa's, built by Westpak using the typical dry vacuum swivel thats found on most hard floor wands.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
I have a stairwand very much like Papa's, built by Westpak using the typical dry vacuum swivel thats found on most hard floor wands.
How do you like/rate it? I wasnt sure id like that swivel. The bar has been raised by my dev pro wand swivel experience.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Thanks, but this Saturday is the "after Party" for Burningman, called Decompression.
I will most likely attend. Its an outdoor/indoor party 2pm-2am.
I have a hangover schedule for Sunday.😈

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom