Devastator Black Friday Sale

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
did you get into retail or become a guru for a while?

I recall Tom King bringing your name up a few times but I dont recollect the reason why..
No, I sold my company over 4 1/2 years ago to 2 of my employees on a 5 year buy out. They didn't have the $$ to buy it out right so I did a 5 year note where they gave me a weekly check for 5 years. Worked out pretty good but my last payment is Dec 20th and my no compete will be over as well so time to get back to it. Tried a few other things but cleaning is what I am good at. I know the answers to most the questions I post but I also know things have changed in the past 5 years and I am not trying to re-invent the wheel so I would rather ask then assume. I did have a small retail store as well but they took that over 2 years ago as well.

Mikey P

Administrator
No, I sold my company over 4 1/2 years ago to 2 of my employees on a 5 year buy out. They didn't have the $$ to buy it out right so I did a 5 year note where they gave me a weekly check for 5 years. Worked out pretty good but my last payment is Dec 20th and my no compete will be over as well so time to get back to it. Tried a few other things but cleaning is what I am good at. I know the answers to most the questions I post but I also know things have changed in the past 5 years and I am not trying to re-invent the wheel so I would rather ask then assume. I did have a small retail store as well but they took that over 2 years ago as well.

will you go the employee route again or KISS?

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
will you go the employee route again or KISS?
Not for sure yet. I ran 5 vans with my last company but our unemployment rate here is 3% so finding good employees is extremely difficult. Ideally I would like to run 2 vans and KISS and focus on high end specialty work.

Reactions: Mikey P

RugWorx

Name
Joe Couch
never a harder time in history to find a person who is detail oriented, speaks well, can soft sell, is presentable, honest, likes to sweat and is not a half ass'd entrepreneur...
Agreed!! Also we live in the RV capital of the world so it makes it even more difficult to find quality people as they can get a pretty good paying job at a ton of different places here.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
so you find the guy or gal who doesn't have the American Dream in them and just wants to clock out and yep, right now there are a 100 other options that dont require piss, shit and upselling.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
So.... Has anyone received their Black Friday wands yet. I cannot get a response from them for tracking information or a shipping date.

F

FB7777

Got mine on Tuesday

are you left handed? I hear those are on Back order

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
If they would provide shipping details in the first place no one would have to call or text. All you get is a receipt. Then just hope it shows up. I’d like to know when to expect it so it doesn’t get stolen off the doorstep. People have already gotten theirs and I have no idea where mine is. And the “business“ I bought from is unapproachable. Great.

F

FB7777

I received tracking info the moment a label was created sounds like it hasn’t shipped yet

it needs to be signed for and they ship FedEx. No chance it can get stolen

Reactions: Trip Moses

Mikey P

Administrator
If they would provide shipping details in the first place no one would have to call or text. All you get is a receipt. Then just hope it shows up. I’d like to know when to expect it so it doesn’t get stolen off the doorstep. People have already gotten theirs and I have no idea where mine is. And the “business“ I bought from is unapproachable. Great.

Those starving artist types....sheesh...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom