Devastator filter

WillH

Name
Capital region carpet cleaning
I'm looking into buy a prefilter and I'm looking at the devastator. I was wondering if I can use the devastator on my blazer xl? Also if I buy the devastator I don't know what one to buy any suggestions?

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I leave my filter basket in the tank when I'm using the devastator. For the main reason of, if the devastator gets filled up on a nasty job, I can just disconnect it in the middle of the job, and hook the hose up directly to the tank.

The main reason I like that, is because I don't have to clean my filter out in the middle of the job. I can just keep rug sucking

Reactions: Mikey P

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I rarely get full to the point of vacuum loss, but I have pulled the filter on occasion when we're almost finished and we want to go home!

It always feels like we're never going to finish some jobs.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I just keep spare bags in the van.

Because I REALLY prevacuum, I seldom fill a filter in the middle of a job.
You must have the blue devastator, because the new stainless steel ones aren't too easy to swap out the paint filter in the middle of the job.

I really prevac also. There's those jobs where there's so much sand in the carpet, it's impossible for the vacuum cleaner to remove it all out. That's what's filling up my devastator

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
jcooper said: ↑
Do you still use the box(removable) filter in the tank? I'd like to hope not.
It's in there
I think..
Been months since I've looked

So, it is robbing the user of some vac then. Right?

hogjowl

Idiot™
One of Chavez's cousins bought one of my old TCS units and took all the filters out. I told him he was going to lock the blower up. That was two years ago.

It's still running.

Name
Scott Turknett
You must have the blue devastator, because the new stainless steel ones aren't too easy to swap out the paint filter in the middle of the job.

I really prevac also. There's those jobs where there's so much sand in the carpet, it's impossible for the vacuum cleaner to remove it all out. That's what's filling up my devastator
Tom offers tight and loose inserts for the filter

Able 1

Name
Keith
I don't use any filter except for the blower filter.. Not sure why you wouldn't use that one!?

Reactions: Meter Maid
Name
Nate W.

You pull a trailer and say it's easy, but have a hard time taking out a filter mid-job?!?.......:headscratch:

:stir:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
You pull a trailer and say it's easy, but have a hard time taking out a filter mid-job?!?.......:headscratch:

:stir:
I have both the blue and ss one. The blue one comes off real quickly and easy, yet the ss one is fit in really tight. I have to tear the paint filter to get it out

Reactions: SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller

@ronwerner shakes head hahaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom