Devastator in line filter?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Hi guys,
I want to order this filter. I will be getting the small version for my system with a Roots 45 blower I think. 2" in and 2" out. Their website is terrible. It looks like the version I need is $130 but there are accessories like lids and extra bags and stuff. Does my $130 get me set up with everything I need? Anything else I'm missing? Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Hey Man you don't like my awesome high dollar web site :oldrolleyes: I know it sucks. It's gonna have to change soon too.
To answer your question yes 130.00 gets you a filter with Mytee cuffs, or hose barb fittings, A heavy duty bag, and a few extra white liners to get you going.
When you order you can put in note to seller any ?'s or concerns and I will call you if you like.

Reactions: Russ T.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Hey Man you don't like my awesome high dollar web site :oldrolleyes: I know it sucks. It's gonna have to change soon too.
To answer your question yes 130.00 gets you a filter with Mytee cuffs, or hose barb fittings, A heavy duty bag, and a few extra white liners to get you going.
When you order you can put in note to seller any ?'s or concerns and I will call you if you like.

Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry if I came off rude about the site. It was just confusing to me with all those choices jumbled together. Looking forward to getting this thing from all the rave reviews. Thanks again!

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Jerry

Supportive Member
Yea, can't wait to get mine as well. I ordered it a couple of weeks ago, should be here shortly...

pablomoreno

Name
Paul Brown
It's an amazing filter and lightweight. I like having two two" exit ports. I use it to join the airflow from my Savage ETM and a Mytee AirHog Plus. Very little lost of suction even using the TRex on a pet hair impacted carpet.

Reactions: Vincent Feehan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom