Devastator Tile wand

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Foster made the comment that it will draw interest, for users who do a ton of tile, they'll be drawn to it.

But for every tool Tom sells Mike will sell 9 brush glides because it's way more affordable.

Let me know if Foster is right.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
It is a cool tool, one that I have offered to show off at two different events.

I only need two wands in my truck.

Dev 12 and SS12 and I'm completely covered for any situation.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’ve used this new tile wand that Tom invented and its amazing. Its not the same one that was being tested out a couple of years ago in Florida. Tom made some improvements that no one else has done or thought of. Its awesome.

A true professional uses a dedicated tool for the job. Not a Swiss army knife setup. Who really wants to be sliding glides off and on between jobs anyway? Unless you keep a brush glide on your wand all the time and only use it on tile. Then and only then you are a true professional.

Last edited:

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
I’ve used this new tile wand that Tom invented and its amazing. Its not the same one that was being tested out a couple of years ago in Florida. Tom made some improvements that no one else has done or thought of. Its awesome.

A true professional uses a dedicated tool for the job. Not a Swiss army knife setup. Who really wants to be sliding glides off and on between jobs anyway? Unless you keep a brush glide on your wand all the time and only use it on tile. Then and only then you are a true professional.
It takes about 20 seconds to switch glides.

Mikey P

Administrator

so with that logic you should be using a vacuum for open areas and a separate vacuum for edges and uph.

and a motorcycle for day trips that would never see side bags for over nighters.

or a pan for eggs and a pan for steak and a pan for pork chops and a pan for grilled cheese and a pan for award wining caned chili

Comical.

• Haha
Reactions: FB7777 and BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
so with that logic you should be using a vacuum for open areas and a separate vacuum for edges and uph.

and a motorcycle for day trips that would never see side bags for over nighters.

or a pan for eggs and a pan for steak and a pan for pork chops and a pan for grilled cheese and a pan for award wining caned chili

Comical.
Your judgment is clouded.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Whatever works for you. When on a job I like having the tool ready to go. I don’t like having to change out heads on equipment or fittings on brass to make something work. Now if you are a part time cleaner like the Metermaid, then go for it. :)

And Mikey. You know in 10 years you’re going to make a completely different argument. I’ll be pushing glides and GVF and you’ll be into Corvettes and banjos.

Reactions: BIG WOOD and SamIam

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Whatever works for you. When on a job I like having the tool ready to go. I don’t like having to change out heads on equipment or fittings on brass to make something work. Now if you are a part time cleaner like the Metermaid, then go for it. :)

And Mikey. You know in 10 years you’re going to make a completely different argument. I’ll be pushing glides and GVF and you’ll be into Corvettes and banjos.
Are u getting the tile wand????

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Are u getting the tile wand????
You bet your sweet bippy

1651374277980.jpeg

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom