Devastator v Bentley

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
Who here has owned/used both the Devastator and the Bentley wands and other than price, how do they compare?

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I know a guy who bought this wand. Looks pretty good. Is this the one you want to compare?

E1DDBB4C-0208-43E2-9749-E659A325B229.jpeg 3E7633DF-10D9-47FE-B3F0-FC471CD7F60F.jpeg

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I had a Bentley. POC. plastic spray guard popped off as soon as looked at it. Streakier than a drunk 1969 freshman. Swivel has more play than Gene Simmons. Trigger hanger is loose as a prison fart. By the expensive wand once. Cry about the price once and thank us all later. Devastator is the only wand to have.

FredC

Village Idiot
I didn't have that exact version but my bentley was a streaking POS.......based on Trip's post it doesn't seem like much has changed.

If someone tells you it doesn't streak question their eyesight, attention to detail, and skill.........

Mikey P

Administrator
I had a Bentley. POC. plastic spray guard popped off as soon as looked at it. Streakier than a drunk 1969 freshman. Swivel has more play than Gene Simmons. Trigger hanger is loose as a prison fart. By the expensive wand once. Cry about the price once and thank us all later. Devastator is the only wand to have.

What did I say...

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
And can someone explain why Mytees cuffs are as thin as drinking straw plastic now? I actually like the original ones. When did they get stupid?

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
I won the first Bentley at Vegas connections years ago, killed all air flow and fell apart in a year. He even sent me a new one..Maybe the new ones are better, but you get what you pay for ,,,,

Reactions: richard
Name
Lee Stockwell
The airflow on the non-swivel carbon fiber B is great. The plumbing is awful. I've had two, and one of my boys took apart the manifolds and re-welded them to be straight, equally spaced, and correct distance from carpet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom