Devastator Wand Try Outs

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Anymore Dev wands circulating for try outs? I missed out on it earlier this year. Someone bought the demo wand before it got to me. Would sure like to sample one out before purchasing. Can't make it to any of the Fests, because of family situations. Any dealers offering up the Dev wands, or is it direct order only from Tom?

Mikey P

Administrator
No dealers

No demos

He's setting up with a different manufacturer that will reduce cost and improve availability.

Are you interested in a 2" or 1.5"?

Reactions: rwcarpet

Mikey P

Administrator
Unfortunately for Tom, there is another reputable manufacturer coming out with a window/swivel wand soon.

The fad has become a reality.

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
Unfortunately for Tom, there is another reputable manufacturer coming out with a window/swivel wand soon.

The fad has become a reality.
At least he'll have the Duke Nukem tile wand

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
No dealers

No demos

He's setting up with a different manufacturer that will reduce cost and improve availability.

Are you interested in a 2" or 1.5"?

At 66, I'd like to try/buy one ................before it's too late, if ya know what I mean?

Reactions: SamIam

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
So I wonder who is making another swivel wand, this will be interesting, hopefully they wont just take my wand to their fabricator like Tony did.
It would be cool if they have done some real world testing, like Erik and his zipper and like I with my wands.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
The more I use the 12 1.5 the more I love it, I pre vac, so I use the hole glide and it is absolutely amazing how flipping dry my carpets are coming out, the truth is if I would have built this 12 before the 14 I probably would have never made the 14.
I need to send Mike a hole glide and see if he gets the same results, I'm still using my tapered whip hose, but it really isn't meant for this kinda abuse, I will be ordering some 1.5 REAL vac hose as my whip is collapsing now.

Back
Top Bottom