Devastator Wand Try Outs

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Can I get the same or better dry times with the d12 as my dang14. I like a slot glide. I am not starting trouble. What matters to me is my customers, dry times are huge.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I plan to buy a 1.5 - 12 inch yet this year and hope to have it before Mikey's Fest AZ. I want people to be able to try both 2 inch and 1.5 inch if I am running around with my unit.

And our daughter might be going out on a van a few times. She used to run Greenhorns and Prochem Ti wands back in the day with 2.5 inch hose set ups.

I like being able to let people try all our toys šŸ˜Š

Just makes cleaning and sharing together more fun

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Can I get the same or better dry times with the d12 as my dang14. I like a slot glide. I am not starting trouble. What matters to me is my customers, dry times are huge.
Well your going from 8 flow to 6, and losing 2 inches.

But it has serious bite with dry strokes it wonā€™t be longer.

Itā€™s easier to maneuver in homes.

Still on really large areas youā€™ll want the bigger wand for production.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Well your going from 8 flow to 6, and losing 2 inches.

But it has serious bite with dry strokes it wonā€™t be longer.

Itā€™s easier to maneuver in homes.

Still on really large areas youā€™ll want the bigger wand for production.
I mainly run 14 inch and had the same concerns.

However after direct comparison on the same route it's our consensus that production is just as fast with the Dev 12x1.5 .

Quality of work was better (appearance & drying), and Jon said the ergonomics were better.

Reactions: Hack Attack

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I mainly run 14 inch and had the same concerns.

However after direct comparison on the same route it's our consensus that production is just as fast with the Dev 12x1.5 .

Quality of work was better (appearance & drying), and Jon said the ergonomics were better.
Itā€™s only as fast because your old and move faster with a lighter wand hahahahahah

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
The death of Devastator has begun.
I doubt it lol, I can't keep them in stock now. I am just waiting on sample, if it passes quality check, and I believe it will be fine,..... I should never have supply issues ever again.
We are taking this time to really evaluate what I want to do....keep cleaning and making wands, or just drop my c c business, and focus solely on my tools.
If this sample comes back good the Devastator is just getting started.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
We are taking this time to really evaluate what I want to do....keep cleaning and making wands, or just drop my c c business, and focus solely on my tools.
Cleaning is virtually recession proof, selling tools isn't.

Reactions: TConway
Name
jack zerkie
Well I have my Dev and wow the suction is Great. Used it a for times and due to my old age I can only use it on the first job on some carpets due to shoulder pain. Now I can go back with other wand with glide no problem. but more strokes but less suction. I will try to use it as much as possible. Great wand Tom just wish I were a few years younger. It makes my simple Cobb 2045 a monster. jz.

hogjowl

Idiotā„¢
Should have got the 1.5 you old fart
Well I have my Dev and wow the suction is Great. Used it a for times and due to my old age I can only use it on the first job on some carpets due to shoulder pain. Now I can go back with other wand with glide no problem. but more strokes but less suction. I will try to use it as much as possible. Great wand Tom just wish I were a few years younger. It makes my simple Cobb 2045 a monster. jz.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom