Devastator Wand Try Outs

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I doubt it lol, I can't keep them in stock now. I am just waiting on sample, if it passes quality check, and I believe it will be fine,..... I should never have supply issues ever again.
We are taking this time to really evaluate what I want to do....keep cleaning and making wands, or just drop my c c business, and focus solely on my tools.
If this sample comes back good the Devastator is just getting started.

Nice sample

35B31B8E-A216-4342-8409-27DC00C81A6E.jpeg

Name
Matt Ross
Carbon fiber has gotten more and more common. From bike frames to factory carbon fibre hoods and roofs on cars that even a carpet cleaner could afford. There are more varieties of it and strengths than ever. A positive improvement from technology for sure.

KenBent410

Name
Ken Bentkowski
The more I use the 12 1.5 the more I love it, I pre vac, so I use the hole glide and it is absolutely amazing how flipping dry my carpets are coming out, the truth is if I would have built this 12 before the 14 I probably would have never made the 14.
I need to send Mike a hole glide and see if he gets the same results, I'm still using my tapered whip hose, but it really isn't meant for this kinda abuse, I will be ordering some 1.5 REAL vac hose as my whip is collapsing now.
Let me know when they're in stock please: 250-240-3525 thanks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom