devil thom or A A

hello , I have news that will concern some on this board . my friend Tom got killed on the way home from work today, in a car accident. His better half Shannon is in serious condition but alive . Tom was a good honest man , and I thought this should be posted,

Reading this makes me feel like I lost a family member. Someone is here and then just like that they are gone. This puts things into perspective for sure.

Bob Foster

I hope she makes it. Very shocking to hear this. This is a great loss for us especially Terje. Devil and Terje were good friends.

Sorry for the loss of your friend Terje.

A

amazingcleansc

What makes things worse is that the driver of the truck that caused the wreck, according to the article, was driving erratically and was expected to be under the influence.

Senseless.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
This is aweful. Our prayers will go out for her and also to his family.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
How sad is that? Just like that. Dang. Tom seemed like a very decent guy who wrote thought provoking posts. His idea for lightweight high powered porty cleaning with the Rotovac vac module and Terje's tool box water pump was a good one.

I'd sure like him to post one more time.... :cry:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Sorry for everones loss, I'll pray for his wife and family.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
:shock: :shock: Damn!!... F....k!!!... That Sucks!!! I just sent him A PM Yesterday, Even though we didn't agree on lot of things I liked the guy. :( I'll pray for him and his girl.

Ernie G

I hope it's not true, but either way it's horrible someone died, he's just 1or2 hours north of me and I was hoping to meet him some day, I enjoyed reading his post's. I hope everyone else is ok. It just goes to show, we never know when our time is up, we will all pray for his soul and for the living.

Bjorn

Yes it is true

I just talked to Shannon she is really beat up right now Thomas Noble is no longer with us.

Right now Shannon needs to heal and most likley does not need a lot of phone calls and things like that.

not much can be done right now.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
How old was he? Did he have kids? As little as I knew him I liked the guy. I would like to learn more about him now.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
We'll miss ya Thomas!