devil thom or A A

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I'm so sorry Shannon

Terje, tell us if there is anything anyone can do.

Name
Lee Stockwell
So sorry. Brings back memories of many friends from the boards lost. A couple airplane crashes, snowmobile and even horseback incidents.

A measure of comfort knowing most were either doing what they loved, or were at least WITH someone they loved.

He will be remembered.
Lee and Theresa Stockwell

-JB-

Name
JB
:cry: what more can be said.

condolences prayers, and good/positive thoughts to all his friends and family.

I liked him.

John G.

Oh, no, so sorry to hear this terrible news, DT and I argued and fougth on the BBS, but had a great relationship pm'ing each other,,,

Sorry Shannon, what can we do to help?

Our prayers are with you all...

Name
I'm Rick James
SEDRO-WOOLLEY, Wash. - A 56-year-old Concrete man was killed Friday evening when a pickup crashed into his minivan on Highway 20 east of Sedro-Woolley, the Washington State Patrol reported.

Two others were injured in the crash, including the driver of the pickup.

State troopers responded to the scene, near the intersection of Highway 20 and Minkler Road, at about 5:30 p.m. Friday.

An investigation found that a 1982 Chevrolet C-2500 pickup driven by a 28-year-old Bellingham man was headed west on Highway 20 when it crossed the centerline and drifted into the eastbound lane.

The pickup sideswiped a 1997 Nissan Pathfinder then plowed into the Concrete man's 1991 Ford Aerostar minivan.

The minivan driver was declared dead at the scene.

The pickup driver was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, and an injured passenger in the minivan was taken to Skagit Valley Hospital for treatment. The driver of the Nissan was not hurt.

The Washington State Patrol said it is unknown whether drugs or alcohol were a factor in the crash.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Very sorry to hear of your loss Shannon. Condolences to you and your family. Thomas will be missed on MB.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
You both will be in my families thoughts and prayers.

A little video that helped me through the tragic death of a good friend a year back.

c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHT-TF4KO4c]

BUSY BEE

Very sorry to hear this news, my best wishes to his wife, family and friends. I used to argue with him about politics in the Bird room, and him and Darryl had some funny arguments! he always had great and amussing points even though we didnt agree on anything politically...very sad...

John Watson

So sorry to hear it was one of MB contributers, Also sorry I never got the chance to meet him... We heard the sirens and saw the ambulances rushing to the scene which is about 5-6 miles from where we now live. Condolences to his family and may his wife heal in a hurry from her bodily injuries. Please feel free to contact if we can help in any way.. John & Helen Sedro-Woolley

Bjorn

DSC00066.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Terrible news, our condolences to family and friends.

Remember the good times.

Delia & Shorty.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I enjoyed knowing Tom from the boards, we spoke thru Pm's before and he always made me laugh.

He will be missed for sure. :(

Name
I'm Rick James
SEDRO-WOOLLEY — The 56-year-old Concrete man who died in a three-car crash on Highway 20 east of here Friday evening was identified as Thomas Nobles by the Skagit County Coroner’s Office.

The coroner waited until next of kin had been notified before releasing Nobles’ name.

The 28-year-old Bellingham man who State Patrol troopers say crashed into the van Nobles was driving remained in serious condition in a Seattle hospital today.

Nobles, driving a 1991 Ford Aerostar van, died at the scene of the crash, which was reported at 5:29 p.m. Friday near Minkler Road. The Bellingham driver’s 1982 Chevrolet C-2500 pickup struck the van head-on, the State Patrol said.

The State Patrol is investigating the crash, which blocked traffic for five hours Friday night.

Witnesses told investigators the truck was traveling erratically westbound on Highway 20, Trooper Keith Leary said.

The truck crossed the center line, hitting the rear quarter panel of an eastbound 1997 Nissan Pathfinder, Leary said. The driver of the Nissan was uninjured.

The pickup then struck the van, also traveling eastbound. A passenger in the van, a 39-year-old Concrete woman, was treated and released at Skagit Valley Hospital Friday, a hospital spokeswoman said.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
awful , truly awful and tragic
our own mortality seems so fragile

I wish words could make it all better, Shannon

..L.T.A.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
I am saddened to hear of Tom's passing, though I never met him, I got to know him somewhat through his post's at MB. Shannon, my condolences as well as wishes for your speedy recovery.

Mikey, when a fund is established, perhaps you could do a mass email to the user list like you do for other events so I don't miss it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
When these things happen i take solice in knowing God has a plan even if he hasn't shared it wth us. I'll be thinking of Thom and Shannon today as we play in the sky.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
This is so sad! DT was, 100% my favorite poster on this forum. I'm sorry for Shannon & family...he seemed like a great guy! This board will not be the same.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I knew Thomas only from posts on this site. The loss of any life is tragic, but is felt more deeply when you have some connection with the person. My condolences to the family and wishes for s peedy recover for his wife Shannon.

Scott Warrington

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
I'm like Scott:

I'm sorry Shannon. I hope the best for your family.

Sincerely,
Dale

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom