devil thomas

A couple of things must be said. Terry , thank you so much for all of the help and support that you have givin to Shannon. This is so hard. She is able to get up and move around now, which is good considering all of her injuries. Let me get straight to it . Tom was my best friend,so I feel that I'm obliged to do all I can to help. I am a man ,I have worked hard all my life. And I am BEGGING . Anyone that can help .PLEASE. It's going to be a month at least before Shannon can get back to work.Allmost all of the tools were in the van , They got hit so hard that I doubt much will be usable , when she can get to them . It's been raining on it since the accident . Again I say please . Anyone , Anything .

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I'm so sorry to hear of this... so she plans on getting the equipment out of the van? I wish I was close I would go get the van out of the salvage yard and see what needs done. I'm sure some one on here close would be happy to do it.. Let us know what you need. We are all here for the family.

Mikey P

Administrator
So at this point will she plan on cleaning on her own?

I imagine that decision is still up in the air. In other words are equipment and chem donations appropriate?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Just waiting on the info Terry. I'm sure she will be pleasantly surprised by the generosity on this single site.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
If Shannon is able to and decides to get back to carpet cleaning, but us down for a few cases of chemicals.

Let us know what she is able to salvage from the van and what she needs and we may be able to help further.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I don't have a lot of money but I'm willing to help any way possible, let me know and I'll be able to help via Paypal.

Be strong.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
tmdry said:
I don't have a lot of money but I'm willing to help any way possible, let me know and I'll be able to help via Paypal.

Be strong.
Odin said:
OK guys and gals

Talked to Shannon this morning if you wish to send help here is where to send it

Shannon Roy

PO box 162 concrete WA 98237

I am sure that any donations will be apreacted

It is going to be a while before she can get back to work

Thanks

DSC00066.jpg

T

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom