Devpro Glide is Being Obnoxious!

1900 North

Name
Richard Swan
OK, so I’m a wuss. I CANNOT get my new hole glide on my Devpro 12 inch wand. I’ve had the glide in boiling water, I’ve beat it with a rubber mallet, I’ve pushed and prodded, I’ve put grease on the glide and on the lips of the wand. What am I missing here?! What’s the magic to getting this glide on the wand? This is one stout glide!

Josh Almanza

Name
Josh Almanza
I just installed a holed glide on my devpro 12 in and I also had a hard time at first...so I put it in the oven for 15 min to make it more softer to handle. Make sure to use towel and work quickly.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
It is very easy to do, this is on my prototype 12" wand.
Now for a hole glide you will need two SCREWDRIVERS that hit into the holes so that you can apply the force to pop the glue on and off.
Marty has figured this out......it can be done.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I used two small Phillips screwdrivers last night. I was shocked at how easily the glide snapped into place! Thanks again Fred, Tom and Mark for your helpful videos.
You just gotta ask the right people, to get the right answer. Marty doesn't know how to use a screwdriver....he has two, the first one didn't work so he went and bought a second one....had the same results, that is why he has two and doesn't know why lol

Willy P

Name
Willy P
You just gotta ask the right people, to get the right answer. Marty doesn't know how to use a screwdriver....he has two, the first one didn't work so he went and bought a second one....had the same results, that is why he has two and doesn't know why lol

The problem with Marty's screwdrivers was they're both left handed.

Back
Top Bottom