did you guys give a christmas bonus this year?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
warehouse or shop?

same thing idiot. It is huge

I will bring everything with me to mikefest and you can see all the purdy pictures and marketing materials and the sales area. Don't matter to me what you think. I am planning on having the greatest year ever

I will probably be bringing one of my employees and you can grill him as well

Becker

Name
Becker
Thanks for the education..

shop? ?/??p/ Show Spelled
[shop] Show IPA
noun, verb, shopped, shop·ping, interjection
–noun
1. a retail store, esp. a small one.
2. a small store or department in a large store selling a specific or select type of goods: the ski shop at Smith's.
3. the workshop of a craftsperson or artisan.
4. the workshop of a person who works in a manual trade; place for doing specific, skilled manual work: a carpenter's shop.
5. any factory, office, or business: Our ad agency is a well-run shop.
6. Education .
a. a course of instruction in a trade, as carpentry, printing, etc., consisting chiefly of training in the use of its tools and materials.
b. a classroom in which such a course is given.
7. one's trade, profession, or business as a subject of conversation or preoccupation.

ware·house? ?/n. ?w??r?ha?s; v. ?w??r?ha?z, -?ha?s/ Show Spelled
[n. wair-hous; v. wair-houz, -hous] Show IPA
noun, plural -hous·es ?/-?ha?z?z/ Show Spelled
[-hou-ziz] Show IPA
, verb, -housed, -hous·ing.
–noun
1. a building, or a part of one, for the storage of goods, merchandise, etc.
2. British . a large retail store.
3. a building, or a part of one, in which wholesalers keep large stocks of merchandise, which they display and sell to retailers.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you are an idiot it falls into both categories, we sell Gosssh, spotters, enzymes, floor mats, padding then we have a small office area a rug cleaning shop, garage and storage. I am in the process of moving out of the smaller one because we have 2 in the same complex but the smaller one there wasn't enough room because we shared the warehouse witha tile company

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom