Dinner at The Palms Wed at 8:30 so Larry can come add your name OR No Soup for you!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Absolutes then are
Mikey
Me and Lora
Micheal and his Wife
Jerry
Amy
Scott McKay
Larry and Ray
Warrington you In our out?

The rest of you please confirm. This is a nice sit down dinner and if Mikey is going to sit with us carnivor's do you really want to miss that? Worth twice the price of dinner.

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
What do you think about Robert Mann joining us too? He is a Rug restorer and washer. Let me know.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey
Me and Lora
Micheal and his Wife
Jerry
Amy
Scott McKay
Larry and Ray
Reg and Patrick
Ray Burnfield
Tom Monahan

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Mikey
Me and Lora
Micheal and his Wife
Jerry
Amy
Scott McKay
Larry and Ray
Reg and Patrick
Ray Burnfield
Tom Monahan
Al

I need a final head count on Monday for the Manager she did say they can accommodate a few last minute additions if anyone decides to come after Monday but only a couple as they have to set up the room for us before we get there. Otherwise your sitting on Mikey's lap

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
As Tammy won't be with me this year (so I only get to embarrass myself ) should it be casuel wear, work wear ...KILT.......

Mikey P

Administrator
Tom;

What about Robert Mann ?

Is he able to come ?

Mikey needs all the help he can get on Orientals.

Larry

Help?

Heck even a avocado eating Lib likes me knows to use 32 ounces of Powermax per quart on silks and bleeders to please even the snootiest of rug owners

What else could Mann possibly teach me?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok we have 16 so far and no one wants me to buy them dinner. I am turning this list in Monday so of your thinking about coming post soon!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Talked to Mikey last night before ken passed. Wednesday's dinner we will raise a glass in Ken's honor. The man loved a good steak and it is fitting we will be eating at steakhouse he would have enjoyed. Those that are coming wear purple and if you have swishy pants wear those too. :) we are going to honor him buy having a GOOD time and laughing and smiling. Ken would want that..if anyone else still wants in let me know as I'm giving the finally count Monday..

Reactions: cu and Mikey P

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Don't forget to wear purple and swishy pants tomorrow night. Tell your cabbie the forum shops valet entrance. You will go upstairs and the Palms should be on your right. See you tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom