dirt dragon

Mikey P

Administrator
Well, how did the DD work for you Dave?

fun facts...
1. Powrflite CAS16 has 0.2HP brush motor, Dirt Dragon is 0.5
2. CAS16 pump pressure is 32 PSI, Dirt Dragon is 55 PSI
3. PowrFlite warranty is 1 year, Dirt Dragon is 3 years, 10 years on tanks
4. Tool attachments - Dirt Dragon has 3 different tool attachments available for detailed cleaning( Hard surface, carpet and upholstery attachments). CAS16 does not have
5. Dirt Dragon has offset brush which makes cleaning under toe kicks and vertical surfaces easy. CAS16 brush is centered.
6. The CAS16 is simply a hard surface auto-scrubber. Dirt Dragon was designed with a brush specifically for wood floors and a squeegee/drying system that will always leave the surface dry, even with beveled edges, laminate, or textured wood floors. This is much more critical on wood than resilient tile.
7. Dirt Dragon squeegee containment system keeps water under the machine even in tight turns, the CAS16 could leave a trail of water.
8. Dirt Dragon uses rear caster wheels for superior maneuverability, the CAS16 has fixed wheels that decrease maneuverability.
9. Dirt Dragon has a solution control valve which is very important for cleaning thin top layered engineered floors and laminate flooring.
10. Dirt Dragon has ability to raise/lower the brush head assembly for deep cleaning in very dirty, distressed floors or for getting deep into beveled floors.
11. Solution level gauge window for easy mixing of product and being able to gauge product level in tank.
12. Dirt Dragon can be stored straight up taking up less space due to having rear bumper.
13. Dirt Dragon has lever to raise brush head off floor when not in use and for storage.
14. Dirt Dragon when not in use and stored in regular down position can hold up to 150lbs on top of machine.
15. Locking cord
16. Dirt Dragon uses rear transport wheels to keep operating wheels that will be on customers home or jobsite clean.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
hmmmm.....

my offer still stands.

If you can talk Ron into going to M8F next week you can beta test my CAS16 and my Zipper.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom