Dirty vac hose

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I noticed the inside of my vac hoses are getting pretty nasty. I know I won't get them perfect, but anybody know any tricks to cleaning them up?

lance

For the inside you could suck some towels thru them and that will grab some dirt and gunk.

Next time you buy hose get some with a blue liner in them. They might be smoother on the inside than the ones you have now.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
everyday, I roll. All 250 feet off.. I fill up a 5 gallon bucket of water and odorban.. I suck all the water up threw the hose. Then fill up bucket with water and rinse it out. I also fill waste tank up every night and do the same.. it takes about 20 minutes a night to do. My tank or hoses never smell.. excessive? Probably, but that what I do.
Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

John Watson

In 32 yrs, never bothered with it unless hoses were used on SBU. then just sucked up a couple of gal of diluted milgo while wiping outside with a towel soaked with milgo.

Sounds like you got some kind of cumpulsive disoder, What ya gonna do bout the inside of your pressure lines?? Probobly had some rust stains

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
joeynbgky said:
everyday, I roll. All 250 feet off.. I fill up a 5 gallon bucket of water and odorban.. I suck all the water up threw the hose. Then fill up bucket with water and rinse it out. I also fill waste tank up every night and do the same.. it takes about 20 minutes a night to do. My tank or hoses never smell.. excessive? Probably, but that what I do.

Does anal retentive have a hyphen?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Child's wadding pool or a 55 -gallon barrel. 8-oz of Ulta Pac Renovate or similar degreaser.
Submerge overnight, you can even toss in a deo/disinfectant in your rinse water if You think it needs it.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Goomer said:
I noticed the inside of my vac hoses are getting pretty nasty. I know I won't get them perfect, but anybody know any tricks to cleaning them up?

This has got to be the most "ANAL" question I have ever heard. OMG, I can't think of anything else to say without sounding like an A-hole.

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
anallytical.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
RichardC said:
Child's wadding pool

Soak 'em over night
that's what I've done in the past and a kid's pool is perfect
just be sure to to get 'em out of the neighbor kid's pool before his parents see 'em

what?

:mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
meAt said:
RichardC said:
Child's wadding pool

Soak 'em over night
that's what I've done in the past and a kid's pool is perfect
just be sure to to get 'em out of the neighbor kid's pool before his parents see 'em

what?

:mrgreen: 8) :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

Maybe I'll throw mine into my pool, burn it out, take em out and rinse, and close the pool. It's the end of swimming here in Ohio 4 the year.

gavin

joeynbgky said:

+1 on the odoban, sucking some of that every now and then will rinse everything out quite nicely.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom