divider wall

realclean

Name
Jesse Lowe
I am looking for some ideas for a wall to divide the cab of my Chevy van from the back. I would like it to be as air tight as possible. I would also like it to have a window so I can see.

C&S

Name
Scott
divider

Interlink sells a divider for $200 ish. I've thought about getting one, but in the winter I wouldn't use it as it gets very freaking cold where I am.

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
2004Chevvan002.jpg This is what I've done on a couple of my vans. I love it. You can see it goes straight across so I did loose some room for the seat to slide back but I'm only 5'7" so that's okay for me. If I have tall passengers its a little tight for them. You could angle it back like the metal ones for more cab room. It is secured to each side and I bolted a length of angle iron to floor to secure the bottom. The center section can be removed from the cab side.

realclean

Name
Jesse Lowe
2004Chevvan002.jpg This is what I've done on a couple of my vans. I love it. You can see it goes straight across so I did loose some room for the seat to slide back but I'm only 5'7" so that's okay for me. If I have tall passengers its a little tight for them. You could angle it back like the metal ones for more cab room. It is secured to each side and I bolted a length of angle iron to floor to secure the bottom. The center section can be removed from the cab side.

2 questions. Do you have a photo from the cab side? and how did you fasten to the wall and roof?

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
The sides are secured with metal screws to the ribs in that location and the top is not attached. This pic shows a piece of plywood I put across the top for rigidity. TM004.jpg I don't have a pic of the cab side at this time. I'll work on it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom