DIY Red Remover

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
What percentage are you buying?

Usually 5% is strong enough.

Too avoid being more pedantic than I already tend to be, I'll assume you know what you're doing by using it this way.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Pedantic is an insulting word used to describe someone who annoys others by correcting small errors, caring too much about minor details, or emphasizing their own expertise especially in some narrow or boring subject matter.

1681323887073.png

..L.T.A.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Pedantic is an insulting word used to describe someone who annoys others by correcting small errors, caring too much about minor details, or emphasizing their own expertise especially in some narrow or boring subject matter.

View attachment 121961

..L.T.A.

Self awareness is always a good thing.

After all, there are few better ways to detect such a person as when they use the word themselves :biggrin:

Name
Swani
What percentage are you buying?

Usually 5% is strong enough.

Too avoid being more pedantic than I already tend to be, I'll assume you know what you're doing by using it this way.
I always turn to Red One for red spots, but I've ran short this winter and anything I order will be frozen solid by the time it arrives, and Red One doesn't work that great after it's been frozen.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I always turn to Red One for red spots, but I've ran short this winter and anything I order will be frozen solid by the time it arrives, and Red One doesn't work that great after it's been frozen.

DM or give me a call and I'll give you some more details if you feel you might need them

Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Swani
DM or give me a call and I'll give you some more details if you feel you might need them
Thank you for the messages and help today Jim! Having a paid consultant that has valuable insight and specialized knowledge has really been an asset. 😉

I’m just glad this is all about Mikey
This is about Red Remover.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I just did this job. Wool carpet. I used the Stain Magic red relief stuff. It has the 2 part mixer spray bottle which I like. Since this was a deep stain, I just wanted to see how much it would even help. I just went one round of spraying and letting it dwell for an hour then HWE. I didnt use an iron or even try further, just cleaned and recomended a patch. But it definitely helped.
IMG_5988.jpeg

IMG_5989.jpeg

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I just did this job. Wool carpet. I used the Stain Magic red relief stuff. It has the 2 part mixer spray bottle which I like. Since this was a deep stain, I just wanted to see how much it would even help. I just went one round of spraying and letting it dwell for an hour then HWE. I didnt use an iron or even try further, just cleaned and recomended a patch. But it definitely helped.
View attachment 121971

View attachment 121970
The 2 part system is designed to spray and walk away. Doesn't need to be rinsed. Will usually work for up to 4 hours or until it evaporates off.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom