Do Aerotechs Use Recycled Water?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Thursday afternoon fixed a white nylon with orange tiger stripes all the way across the 400 ft living room every 4 feet. LMFAO. She told the company which I know uses Aero Techs. She said it must have been the dirty water they were using because it was the end of the day. Oh my. Owner called me today and told me thanks for saving him thousands of dollars for not having to replace his carpets. Then on Friday picked up a oriental rug which the lady stepped in dog poo and tracked all over. Looked at a few chairs she had cleaned by this company. The chairs use to be white and black checkered. Boy o boy. She said the samething they were using dirty water. Do think the dirty water filters are broke on theses BIG TRUCKs?

Golden Boy

RDS

What color of trucks do they run Waldo?? Did you find a motor for the boxer??

F

FB7777

I'd be real interested to hear your theory on how a tank of dirty recycled water would be capable of producing stripes and not ugly ing out the entire carpet...

Perhaps a clogged jet, or the wand had crap blocking a section...Hard to speculate without pics.

Did you think to take a picture with your phone, or are you still using a Nextel flip phone?

Or are you just here to bust Mikey's chops cuz he didn't send you a free ticket to Vegas this year?

They probably could have used a cig butt boy out at the Mikeysbooth demo parking lot

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott Rampage

Name
Scott Rampage
Waldo your an idiot any one with 210 gallons would not need to use recycled water your little crappy slide ins hold nothing. You should have a big enough tank to clean a whole day and not need to dump or fill. And it's not the truck it's the idiot Cleaners that don't know how to clean

Mike Draper

I get asked about the recycled water thing all the time. People see the water coming in to the tools and being sucked back out and they just assume i suppose. Folks ask at least 2-3 times a month.

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom