do any of you do commercial mailings?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I mailed some flyers and gift certificates to some local businesses last year and got just decent enough of a return that I wanted to try it this year. I improved the flyer and instead of adv. for only commercial carpet we have adv. for total floor care including strip and wax. I hope with the economy being slightly better this year than last, and the improved quality I might get a little better of a return. I think I did maybe 200 mailings last year and got 3%-4% return . Im hoping this year I can maybe get 5%-7% return and we will be mailing out to start 500 and see what happens. Have any of you did anything simular to this and if so what kind of return did you get?

Name
Bruce
We cold call first, then we send out a letter thanking them for taking the time to chat with us, then at some point we call them again and start the process all over again.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Always good to just show up and "mail" the stuff in person. Just a quick hello. If they bite a little while you're there, great! If they just give you a quick thank you don't push the issue. Mail them something later and then make an appearance to set up a time to make another appearance.
They will know you are serious at that point and will give you the boot or figure they will give you the time.
Persistence wears down Resistance everytime....if done right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom