Do any of you have a blog that is worth a damn?

EDS

Name
Ed
border ...the post itself....something to constrain/differentiate it from the surroundings..and other post..especially on larger monitors

contrast..may be less of an issue with the above in place but consider going with a higher contrast between the font and background (within the border mentioned above)...less taxing to read

In the process of moving so I will try and play around with it sometime next week then you maybe you can give me some more feedback. BTW-thanks! . Saw you on my site this morning...

bob519

Name
Bob
Lots of filler not much content but it helps my ranking . Running out of topics .

Elements carpet cleaning and restoration

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You have some good ones Bob. Do your Google analytics show you whats the most popular and how long they are on the topic. That would lead you in the right direction as to whether the next blogs should be industry oriented or general.

FredC

Village Idiot
In the process of moving so I will try and play around with it sometime next week then you maybe you can give me some more feedback. BTW-thanks! . Saw you on my site this morning...

Quit stalking me F'R..........

and just for an idea of what I mean....although my drunken photoshop lost some "elements"

this is what I mean

View attachment 2609

EDS

Name
Ed
I could learn a thing or two from your blog bob. You website is nice and clean. I noticed that you have a 404 error under your services tab.

EDS

Name
Ed
Quit stalking me F'R..........

and just for an idea of what I mean....although my drunken photoshop lost some "elements"

this is what I mean

View attachment 2609

Yeah that looks good. I have to figure out how to make borders on a weebly website. Still un packing today (actually wife is).

FredC

Village Idiot
ah shit...weebly (already knew),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but you should be able to modify the style sheet....provided you know what to modify

EDS

Name
Ed
Yeah first you in business so we literally have done everything ourselves Web site, seo, design of van wrap etc..
I even drove down to washington state to by my used TM because of the crap for sale in my local market. Waited two month's before i found something that i like and would suit my needs.

Back
Top Bottom