Do Carpet Cleaners Really Know What They Are Doing??

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Lee Stockwell said:
danielc said:
Personally after 20 years I would have told them to go F**K themselves.

Daniel when you get your FIRST 20 years under your belt you may have the wisdom to know better than that.

With idiotic commentary like that, I doubt he has 20 minutes, let alone 20 years. KMA!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Jimmy L said:
The real trick is NOT to educate the janitorial co or the persons who cleaned it the first time on HOW you did it right.

In other words just clean it with no explanation and charge them.

Well, Jimmy....with their "Rug Doctor" extractor, I really don't have to worry.....

susanna

Hi i am a newbie to this forum. I like to share with you something about the carpet cleaning.When it comes to providing quality service, being a local business is an advantage. They earn costumers’ trust by their commitment to providing satisfying service. You simply can’t go wrong by choosing us!

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I wouldn't have done any spot cleaning, if they wanted me to fix it they would have had to have all the carpet fixed. Chances are when the rest of the carpet starts to look bad they will forget what areas you did and what areas were cleaned by the other company.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
susanna said:
Hi i am a newbie to this forum. I like to share with you something about the carpet cleaning.When it comes to providing quality service, being a local business is an advantage. They earn costumers’ trust by their commitment to providing satisfying service. You simply can’t go wrong by choosing us!

This forum is for CARPET CLEANERS, BY CARPET CLEANERS and their associates, not clients looking for BDCC'ers.

Next time, I'll be in my FATMAN Costume especially choosed by Mwa.

KMA!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Willy P said:
ShortyDownUnder said:
I'll be in my FATMAN Costume especially choosed by Mwa.

KMA!

You're going to be NAKED Shorty? hey Marty, blow me KMA!

It helps with the referrals buddy.

(For the LOL's that is, -- Little Old Ladies) J/K

hey Marty, blow me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom