Do I Suck At Carpet Cleaning?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
sweendogg said:
Now thats what I call squirt suck and go bawbers!! :mrgreen:

BAwb you HAVE to have some great photos besided just the homeless shelter cleaning .. you need to post a few... ONLY IN THE RUBBER ROOM!!!
i SHOWED pictures of the whorehouse we do.......

M

Mark Imbesi

C Pennington said:
Time is money....how simple is that?

Yes it is...but it doesn't necessarily mean on a per job basis.

If you made a little less because you are slow, but the thorough cleaning brings a smile and referrals, I feel you are in a better position than rushing to meet your per hour goal and possibly sacrificing potential referrals. Referrals means less spent to advertise, thus you can afford to take a small hit on the per job profit.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
well, Bob is Cool Hand Luke in the gravel scene (I'd post the vid of it but couldn't find it) Between the two of us, took a condo hallway/stairs job that would have taken me 7-8hrs on my own and finished in about 4-4.5. Gave me time to clean one of the suites afterwards, thanks to Bob's suggestion :wink: He just gives'er.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I'm 58 and chunk out about 700sf/hr pretty consistantly.

An empty 650sf 2br apartment took me all of 20 minutes. The second one took 45 minutes, and the third one took over an hour.

Then I got in the truck and took a nap....

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Lee Stockwell said:
I'm 58 and chunk out about 700sf/hr pretty consistantly.

An empty 650sf 2br apartment took me all of 20 minutes. The second one took 45 minutes, and the third one took over an hour.

Clearly I know nothing but are there supposed to be some dwell times there with the chemicals?

randy

Name
Randy
Then I got in the truck and took a nap....[/quote]

I once had a tech that had figured out how to crawl in between the unit, the fresh water tank and the hose reel in order to lay all the way down for nap time. I was looking for him one day and gave up. I go out to restock the truck and hear extremely loud snoring (like a congested bear or something) . Upon opening the rear doors I see his feet sticking out underneath the hose reel. The guy was a decent tech, but really excelled at snoring.

Jim Morrison

Name
jim
Not only that but I'm a tired muther too! Why didn't someone let me know that it was such hard work?

Jeremy, if you are primarily doing WD work and can handle pack outs and tear outs you are going to find carpet cleaning to be a piece of cake...hang in there.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
randy said:

I once had a tech that had figured out how to crawl in between the unit, the fresh water tank and the hose reel in order to lay all the way down for nap time. I was looking for him one day and gave up. I go out to restock the truck and hear extremely loud snoring (like a congested bear or something) . Upon opening the rear doors I see his feet sticking out underneath the hose reel. The guy was a decent tech, but really excelled at snoring.
He would have jumped had you fired up the unit lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom