Do you charge extra for Pre-Spray?

Name
I'm Rick James
Its a good way to get the ticket higher. I have a box for that right next to my fuel surcharge.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I think Waldo gets a hard-on when he posts things from other boards? I think he does it and says to himself, wow I'm just like Mikey! Then he starts playing with himself.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
it seems like that post was more directed at Gregory Coles post on the other board?? Ken, you really got a thing for Gregory don'tcha?? Little man-love going on? it's cool, do your thang :roll:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL, good one Peter~ hey you following me over here??? Who's got the man thing going :-)

Really, I don't know Gregory from Adam but it has been fun mixing it up a little on a wednesday eve.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
naw ken, didn't follow you...but i gotta bite my tongue over on the redboard...at least here i can make a total ass of myself! ;) Sometimes just gotta spice things up a lil' over there just for fun...

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
At least here everyone takes shots at everyone without taking themselves too seriously. Oover there I find myself yelling into my computer at peoples ignorance (my judgment). I actually like Waldo, though he probably thinks I'm an asshole. I think he could contribute more rather than just put people down so Ii bust his balls about it when I can.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
that's a creepy thought T, but if it gets you hard thinking about it power to ya. I even support same sex unions and supply bene's to same sex domestic pertners so if you and your partner end up moving to Detroit there is at least one place you can have domestic equality.

F

FB7777

Ken Snow said:
I actually like Waldo, though he probably thinks I'm an asshole. I think he could contribute more rather than just put people down so Ii bust his balls about it when I can.

I'm more inclined to believe Waldo drinks piss, then a shot of vinegar in between bong hits

diamond brian

I hate to hijack your aging metrosexual hippie reminiscence thread, but does anybody know to what degree of FUBAR it would have to be running 33 CC subs?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I think Dalworth has closer to 50. I havn't has carpet cleaning subs for about 15 years, but I'm not sure why it would be harder to run subs than employees~ it was actually easier for us at the time.

Our carpet and flooring installs are all handled by subs. They are business people.

G

Mikey P said:
I wonder how many times Brian Hanna has to call Ken into his office to reprimand him over his latest drunk postings.

I was just wondering how he reprimands him!! :lol: :lol: :roll:

randy

Name
Randy
Contractors are definitely easier UNTIL one of them files IRS form SS-8 (they normally will do it around April 15 when they haven't paid their taxes) and the IRS reclassifies all your contractors as employees. Then you get a bill for ALL the taxes including what would have been deducted from their paychecks. Unless you are running a hit & run business, plan to change corporate identities within 3-5 years and are operating a business that can't be linked to you ( ie. the IRS will at least have a hard time arguing you are the responsible party / dummy corporation, BEARER shares, New Mexico LLC ) Then stay away from misclassifying workers ! If you control the scheduling of the jobs, when the worker will do it, require them to wear a uniform, or provide the equipment , they will be ruled an employee.

Most bullshit operators that do this contractor crap operate as the worker is an employee EXCEPT when it come to taxes. That won't fly and the service loves nailing small businesses for it. I know a bunch of guys that have gone out of business over this to only have a huge tax bill follow them for years.

diamond brian

I can't even get my employees to do what I ask. Sure, they can mark a box on the checklist stating that they allowed adequate dwell-time.

Maybe the key to a large operation is to consider this a marketing rather than a cleaning industry?

DevilDog

Ken Snow said:
I think Waldo gets a hard-on when he posts things from other boards? I think he does it and says to himself, wow I'm just like Mikey! Then he starts playing with himself.

Jesus. Ken is throwing them like Tyson in his heyday!

Well, if I actually had a carpet to clean....HELL NO I would not charge extra for pre-spray.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Like I said earlier Todd I like Waldo, I just wish he'd stop with the one liner insults, that come off like a poor attemp to impersonate Mikey and occassionally contribute something positive to a bb forum.

Greenie

Soo......back on topic. Charge Extra, or not?

I would pre-spray regardless, it just makes the work easier, heck we should give a Discount for prespray!
(not really) but point made.

Name
Nate W.
dealtimeman said:
i dont think it is right to charge for prespray. are you going to try to charge for dry passes next?

Hotdiggitydog, you got something there. You can make a extra nickel with that dry stroke stuff. I'm going to use it and report back! :lol:

Rex Tyus

Greenie said:
Soo......back on topic. Charge Extra, or not?

I would pre-spray regardless, it just makes the work easier, heck we should give a Discount for prespray!
(not really) but point made.

DITTO!.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom