Do you ever take your wand Glide off to clean cruddy carpet?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The only way unglided may clean "better" is if you are otherwise lacking in agitation.

No it doesn't
On dense quality cut pile the glide keeps it on top the fiber and doesn't separate/get as deep to fiber base as steel lips

Now, if needs agitation, you're pushing dirt slurry lower/spreading to fiber base with the scrub ...
where you can't get to the base as well w/glide for deeper rinse 'n vac of the crap

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Looks better/is cleaner are 2 different things. I have a building scheduled for March that I have pixie dusted 3 years in a row. Carpets still look great. This will be the 4th time with no extraction. A good part of what keeps their carpets looking good, us that they vacuum twice a week and spot clean the way I have trained them. $4000 for aprox 16 hours work. They're happy, I'm happy.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

hogjowl

Idiot™
Brutal!
No it doesn't
On dense quality cut pile the glide keeps it on top the fiber and doesn't separate/get as deep to fiber base as steel lips

Now, if needs agitation, you're pushing dirt slurry lower/spreading to fiber base with the scrub ...
where you can't get to the base as well w/glide for deeper rinse 'n vac of the crap

..L.T.A.
The fiber is lifted into the slot
The spray is still directed at the top of the fiber since the jets are behind the slot

Oh, and you’re an idiot

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
denial from a hOleinthehead Glide guy

1613870069357.png

..L.T.A.

• Haha
Reactions: hogjowl
Name
Lee Stockwell
No it doesn't

..L.T.A.
I can see your dim memories of cleaning carpets in the past decade are growing faint, and now you are just making stuff up.

The jets and prespray go as deep as the dirt you need to remove, the wand lips have NO need to "go to the base" of the fibers. If you have a proper machine that can extract what you put down it will get CLEAN.

Mechanically rubbing the fibers with your unglided wand may actually do more damage than good.

However, you don't do that, so all is good.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I got my pay back.

I was very red headed, and married a redhead. It seems logical now, but we were surprised anyway.

We got five red heads. Each looked much like Darcie and Scott's little guy.

All different personalities, but each was smarter than me in some different way. When they put their heads together it could be a trip.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom