Do you get a holiday rush?

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
We always get a holiday rush before Thanksgiving and Christmas. The thing with it is is we have crazy volume but the jobs typically aren't that big because they just want to clean the areas the company is going to see if you know what I mean.
So as far as that goes it's not my favorite time of year because the jobs are small and high-volume, I prefer the opposite, big jobs, quality work & low-volume, work smart not hard!

Becker

Name
Becker
Working straight till 6pm next weekend, including this SAT and SUN.

Dec 12th cant come fast enough.. KONA HI

Chris A

Name
Chris
Phones have been crazy busy so far this week. Im ready to take a couple days off

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I can't wait for a few days around Christmas...to rest.

I'm sure we'll cry back the busy time before next spring...

Mikey P

Administrator
We always get a holiday rush before Thanksgiving and Christmas. The thing with it is is we have crazy volume but the jobs typically aren't that big because they just want to clean the areas the company is going to see if you know what I mean.
So as far as that goes it's not my favorite time of year because the jobs are small and high-volume, I prefer the opposite, big jobs, quality work & low-volume, work smart not hard!

same here...I like camping in one spot all day..

Mikey P

Administrator
doesn't get any easier..

Perfect - thanks. - Tiffany
On Nov 19, 2013, at 9:49 PM, Mike Pailliotet <pailliotet@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Saturday around noon work for you?

Thanks, Mike

To: pailliotet@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 9:39 PM
Subject: Clean on Friday or Saturday?

Hi -
We'd like to have our carpets cleaned downstairs on Friday or Saturday this week - are you available?
If not, please let us know the soonest you can.
Thanks,
Tiffany

Becker

Name
Becker
We stay up near hupuna beach.

Very diverse island.

Some great snorkeling.

Black, white, and green sand. I've even played in the snow on the big island.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
doesn't get any easier..

Same here...people contacting until late last night via contact off our website and also text messaging me. Facebook presence has also been working well this week too. Not overly crazy booked, but nice jobs and a very large commercial 2 van job again on Saturday.

I'm afraid for next week with only 3 days and then everyone realizes Thanksgiving is on Thursday. Just a few spots we can get people in, but we are going to do it!

Mark Saiger

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I went once....would go again if I could pry Paula off Hanalei

We stay at this place... great beach, one of very few on the island.

Loved the Waipio Valley. I would stay in Hilo next time

I love the resort at waikoloa..north of Kona. Hilton Waikoloa. I think its the largest resort in HI.

Awesome place to stay at.

True its very diverse there from the snow on the mountain to rainforest and black/white sand beaches, snorkeling and all kinds of other activities..I wish I could live there... :lol: as I'm writing this from my house that has ocean view in OC.. :lol: its always greener on the other side.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Update : did not experience any kind of slow down for T-Day but this week has been terrible ( I think we have only done 4 whole houses & and have 3 rentals for Friday) next week pretty bleak as of now, last year we couldn't find enough time for jobs 2 weeks before Christmas!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Carpet cleaning is slower than average but still keeping the guys busy, water has been very busy but just because of the extreme cold.
Fire work has been dead, haven't even looked at one since last month. :frown:

I'm a little concerned, a fire or two would sure be nice, if just to get some people out of here. :neutral:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Carpet cleaning is slower than average but still keeping the guys busy, water has been very busy but just because of the extreme cold.
Fire work has been dead, haven't even looked at one since last month. :frown:

I'm a little concerned, a fire or two would sure be nice, if just to get some people out of here. :neutral:

Isn't December "Hire An Arsonist" month?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Looks like 3 a day all week including Saturday. Not that busy but definitely not dead, even with the very cold weather and snow which can be a job killer. ( I froze up yesterday when my propane ran out) Did a big commercial last Saturday.

NW Spotless

Name
Jay
We normally get rush of calls the 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after Christmas.
Slowing down early this year - Should have put out a Holliday/new year's promo!

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
I have definitely noticed an increase in activity in anticipation of the coming holidays.

Upholstery by a landslide......Probably almost 70% upholstery jobs.............:hopeless:........not my first choice, but money is money, especially this time of year......:winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom