Do You Groom Rentals?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
If its a rental, they don't want to pay top dollar. All they are looking for is a receipt that its been "professionally" cleaned, ie cleaned by someone they had to pay.
The landlord is just looking to make it look clean for the next person coming in by spending the least they can.
I groom when I apply protector. Doesn't happen often, if at all, on a rental.

The truck mount is designed to wash the carpet, not suck all the dry particulate out. Two totally different processes. I've watched a guy trying to RX20 sand out of carpet; he wasn't getting very far. 10-20 min with a vacuum and he would have saved himself 10-20 min with the truck and a lot of brown looking carpet.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I used to find tons of dry crap in my filters. Splain that one buddy boy. 8)

Oh, here we go again. lol

For the record I vacuum most jobs now.

:mrgreen:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
the truck IS a vacuum, its going to pull soil, but when the soil is wet the removal isn't as efficient. Thats why my friend with the RX20 had to repeatedly clean an area over and over.

Far easier to wet clean carpet when the dry particulate is removed from the equation. All you need focus on is that which can't be dry vacuumed.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I had a call back from the same people today becuse of gray spots in the corners.

I showed the manager how to remove the spots using a flashlight (shadows) :roll: .

Now I know they are anal :lol: .

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
they want you to clean for the lowest price and they EXPECT it to look brand new.
If there is just the hint of a flaw, they are calling you
cheapest customers usually turn into the most expensive, to us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom