Do you have a 175 only guy in your area?

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I sure there is someone. I do 175 only occasionally.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Maybe they were on to sumting

That you don't need to be a great CC'er to be succe$$ful?
Bucket of bonnets, rotary and minty fresh breff is all it takes?

ChemLie is the only one in my area I know of that qualifies .
Rodney's been at it now for close to 30 years.
He might have a ChemLie porty somewhere, but I've never seen one in his minivans

...L.T.A.

Reactions: Mikey P

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
I use my Host machine to prescrub.

An apartment complex we used to clean for many, many years ago gave it to me when we started cleaning their carpets. Soon after that, we stopped cleaning for any and all apartment complexes. We do all resi carpets now and that's it except for a few large churches that we do.

The Host counter-rotating machine still works great!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
A more update modern scrub and run will use a 175/300 rpm buffer .

In and out of apartments in 15 min.
Use a battery sprayer with 100 psi.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
When I first started in carpet cleaning, that was all we had. Clarke 16 inch scrubber with shampoo tank and shower feed brush and a wet/dry vacuum. 2 man crews. Von Schrader dry foam, Bano deodorizer and Steamex soil retardent. $39.95 for living room, dining area and hall. $20 for deodorizer, $60 for the soil retardent.

Reactions: encapman

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
When I first started in carpet cleaning, that was all we had. Clarke 16 inch scrubber with shampoo tank and shower feed brush and a wet/dry vacuum. 2 man crews. Von Schrader dry foam, Bano deodorizer and Steamex soil retardent. $39.95 for living room, dining area and hall. $20 for deodorizer, $60 for the soil retardent.
When I started out (circa 1983) we were doing commercial jobs with 175 rotary/shampoo, followed by a Steamex extractor (with the weird Steamex drag wand). Did a lot of retail stores back in the day with that setup.

Here's what the extractor looked like (although this is a newer unit than the ones I worked with)...

1638066882543.png

Last edited:
Name
jack zerkie
When I started out (circa 1983) we were doing commercial jobs with 175 rotary/shampoo, followed by a Steamex extractor (with the weird Steamex drag wand). Did a lot of retail stores back in the day with that setup.

Here's what the extractor looked like (although this is a newer unit than the ones I worked with)...

View attachment 112164
Yep me also mine was red with a 4 jet wand way overkill the vac couldnt keep up . Also had a propane tank for heat the tank leaked so never used it. Sold it all and purchased a large Hoover 17 gal extractor & a 175 rotary to clean in 81 . But thats history. jz

Reactions: encapman

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott

View attachment 112164
That was our standard go to back then. We charged an extra $9.95 per room for scrubbing. Ammonia based pre spray.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom