Do you have a Cimex?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I've been pretty slow this Winter so haven't taken Big Yella out for a spin in a while. Tonight, I cleaned a portion of a pretty good size sporting goods store with my Cimex.

My numbers ($$$$) seem incredibly low after reading that thread about that residential job in excess of 8 grand but I thought I'd share anyway.

I arrived (alone) a few minutes before 6 tonight as they close at 6 sharp. They have been doing some remodeling so I spent a good 45 minutes vacuuming up construction dust before I could get started with my yellow friend.

I used exactly 30 ounces of Encap Green DS that I got from Interlink Supply. I really prefer Release It but that's really beside the point at the moment. It was enough to make a Cimex tank and a half of Encap.

I walked out the doors just before 8:30 and will bill for @ $760, just as I have for the last couple years. I used to clean it with my truckmount but it required every hose I own and my cleaning power was seriously limited at that distance from the van.

I just wanted to encourage anyone who does any serious amount of CGD to do themselves a HUGE favor and try the Cimex. It is honestly one of the best purchases I have ever made.

I want to use it more. To be honest, It's probably my favorite type of work in this biz. Pretty easy $. If I was half the salesman as some of you guys, I'd be making Surdi bucks! ;-)

The Clean Machine

kingjoelking

Supportive Member
Cimex is king!!!! Agree about the Releasit and can occasionally settle for encapuclean. Allthough I think regular encaupuclean does a better job then the Green DS stuff. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Russ T.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Russ I felt the same way when I got my Cimex. I could not imagine anything would ever out scrub big yella. I used the Cimex in every different situation imaginable for almost 2 years then I bought a Trinity Rock OP machine. The Rock has far exceeded all my expectations. I have found that the Trinity Rock does every thing better faster and with a lot less chems and much faster dry times than the Cimex. The Rock handles much better also. I still love my Cimex but now it just sits waiting to be used as a back up machine.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingjoelking

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Want one but Cant afford one yet

Thanks fur teasin me brotha : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Want one but Cant afford one yet

Thanks fur teasin me brotha : )

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

Land a decent account where you will be cleaning CGD on a regular basis. Churches are a good place to start or hit the Dentists like Tom King said. If you're not moving furniture, you will amaze yourself with how much ground you can cover with a Cimex (when you get the hang of it and it's easy). It has taken big commercial situations that used to be intimidating for me (alone on a Truckmount) and made them gravy that I look forward to.

When it's time, check eBay or in the deals part of this forum. If you don't see what you want, Excellent Supply is near impossible to beat. Sometimes they will offer 18 months, no interest.

The Clean Machine

Reactions: GCCLee
J

JS41035

Russ I felt the same way when I got my Cimex. I could not imagine anything would ever out scrub big yella. I used the Cimex in every different situation imaginable for almost 2 years then I bought a Trinity Rock OP machine. The Rock has far exceeded all my expectations. I have found that the Trinity Rock does every thing better faster and with a lot less chems and much faster dry times than the Cimex. The Rock handles much better also. I still love my Cimex but now it just sits waiting to be used as a back up machine.

I have encaped with johns red OP machine. It did a good job but was kinda slow compared to a 175. It did a better job but was just slow. Does your Rock really go faster than a Cimex? I have only used the Cimex at MF. But I like the counter rotating brush.
There is something to an OP though as far as agitation. I just never viewed it as high production.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I've still not tried the cimex but would love to. As far as the trinity the video I saw sounded and looked like it was going to shake its self apart.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom