Do You Have A Mentor Or Business Coach?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey I enjoy speaking with you guys and Tom you answer your questions before you ask them! You catch on fast!
:winky:

Ivan has just made it a full time job of it and I must say he would probably be a very good choice if you're looking.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Richard thank you for the kind words. You are from Kansas, so that nastiness about Missouri is akin to the pot calling the kettle black - you hayseed you. lol. Have fun at MF. For all of you guys that are attending MF and really want to grow a highly successful restoration business, you have the opportunity to reach out to Chavez while he is out there presenting. I've said this many times through the years; Richard is a Master at playing the dumb guy and taking an occasional whipping on these forums, a lot like Ken had done so many times. However, the truth is that there are few men who know more about disaster recovery than Richard Chavez. Rich has helped me innumerable times in the past with tough questions. So far as mentoring and coaching; I have had coaches for many years. I have an accounting coach, Business coaches (two are professors of business), a writing coach, speaking coach and even had a golfing coach until I fired him for telling me that I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with my driver. So while in Cali, if you have really tough questions ask Richard for advice. The real secret to learning, is to carefully listen to the answers that are given. Everyone have fun!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Not to mentor you Ivan. God forbid. But, if you want to be read, I have one word for you:
Paragraphs.

Here you go-
Richard thank you for the kind words. You are from Kansas, so that nastiness about Missouri is akin to the pot calling the kettle black - you hayseed you. lol. Have fun at MF. For all of you guys that are attending MF and really want to grow a highly successful restoration business, you have the opportunity to reach out to Chavez while he is out there presenting.

I've said this many times through the years; Richard is a Master at playing the dumb guy and taking an occasional whipping on these forums, a lot like Ken had done so many times. However, the truth is that there are few men who know more about disaster recovery than Richard Chavez. Rich has helped me innumerable times in the past with tough questions. So far as mentoring and coaching; I have had coaches for many years.

I have an accounting coach, Business coaches (two are professors of business), a writing coach, speaking coach and even had a golfing coach until I fired him for telling me that I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with my driver. So while in Cali, if you have really tough questions ask Richard for advice. The real secret to learning, is to carefully listen to the answers that are given. Everyone have fun!

:very_drunk:

Reactions: Beeks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom