Do you know how to post pictures on this board?

Do you know how to post pictures on this board?

• Total voters

Bob Foster

Just getting the pulse. Pictures are useful, and often very enteraining here. I'm surprised we don't have way more of them.

Would you like to learn how to put them on photobucket and then link the photobucket back to the board? (What did he just say??)

I mean if Poopy Pants can be taught well we can teach anyone.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Guys from Georgia and Florida MAY have trouble grasping this........

but here goes:

Get an account at photobucket - free

Choose the size of picture you want to upload
It will then ask you to browse your drive for the picture ( better to compress the pictures first) then you select it and then upload it to photobucket.

Once it is in photobucket there will be 4 codes under the picture and here is the part that you can choose what you want to do.

If you just want to put up a link to the picture but not the picture itself showing choose the direct link an copy the link on to your document much the the same as posting a link to a website

You can take any picture on the web, and right click it and choose "Copy Image Location"

Then, you can hit the IMG button and paste your link, and hit the IMG button again. Its right under the subject line above the Message body area.

So that you don't look like a complete tard, hit "preview" to see if you have it right and if you do the picture will appear.
Of course, you must then hit "Submit" to make the post complete.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Tony,

Thanks for giving us credit for "OPPOSING THUMBS" :!: :!: :!:

I don't know if it is a good idea for us "SOUTHERNER's" .... to post photo's :roll:

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i tried today and said board was full
But richard chavez was kind enough yo do it for me
NOW what a guy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom