Do you know this guy?

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Meg is my new BFF.

Fred wont let me have a dude.

I'm close enough to a dude in spirit....(minus my god given anatomy).

It sure has been an interesting road from our first meeting in Frisco TX to where we are now pulling off MF events! I really must be a glutton for punishment.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
Lotsa inside jokes. I give up.
Not really meant to be inside jokes. I've been off MB for a while so I'm sure many aren't aware that Mike and I have been working closely together for the past few years doing the Mikey's Fest Events. As he's branched out in to other ventures I've provided him administrative support and help with things behind the scenes. (The joke is about me being his handler since he often needs things softened a bit and to smooth out his gruffness - The IICRC proposal being something I "reworked" quite a bit before he sent it over).

Somehow I'm the last (wo)man standing through all the stuff that's gone down over the years and since I feel sorry for him I can't ditch him too.....

F

FB7777

I have this buddy that was on several youth sports boards with me

very organized atty that helped us navigate through the new culture of helicopter parents

during the social evening events and 3 shots of top shelf , all 5’ 4” of short man came out and it was US that that were left navigating him to the exits without getting pummeled

You two sound like one helluva team 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
That was probably just to get you off the phone

Hardly....

162B245E-29A6-4A8C-B2C2-27202DC97F65.png AD8731CF-133D-427E-B3B3-53BBF7951C15.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom