Do you know your job average for the year?

Name
Lee Stockwell
A few big commercial projects can skew your "averages" if you mean gross receipts divided by total number of invoices. Several big ones run well over $1g recurring.

In western KY average residential "single invoice" was about $170. Many $78 minimums, a few quarterly ladies run over $500....so averages are just a statistical exercise.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
That is a great average Mike. Ours is 246.00 this year not including commercial or empty houses. Like to see 275.00 soon but may not happen since we are in a small town.
Al

GRHeacock

Good for you, Mike!! Well done!!

I retired in 2004, so my last complete year was 2003. I just had a look in my books.

My best single month that year was Sept, total income was 9247.12.

Monthly average job comm and res over the entire year was 258.33.

Not bad for a geezer who was a single O/O.

Gary

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Just figured it the other day. $231. I'm happy with the number per job but not the number of jobs.

Frank P.

Frank P.

Mike I wondered after reading your question and yes I am not in CC yet but for duct cleaning this year it is $629.98.

Frank P.

F

FB7777

average job this year was $272 including all categories

residential only was $194

residential was up $18/ job from last year which is in-line with my spring price increases

not a single bounced check this year and all commercial receivables are within 60 days currently.

Fairly stress-free year business wise.

I think I'm getting soft as a result.

Greenie

Best thing you can do is Raise your minimum service charge, helps you to quit wasting time, it was one of the best things we did.

Haven't cleaned a single job this year, but glide sales were just under a hundred bucks average, mostly all the samples, demos, warrantees and exchanges. Customer service cost...lol

Greenie

$99

It was better received than I initially thought, cause we had some $65 jobs from way back.

Jose Smith

$554.80 average job. That does not include Oriental rug cleaning which is primarily done on my premises.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Best thing you can do is Raise your minimum service charge

This is true, we just raised our minimum to 99 from 89. Don't know if we'll raise our per room charge for next year though. Haven't figured out the average but say it would be in the 150 range. That number would go up if I sold more protector. I suck at up selling. Maybe it's just that I'm not quite sold on it.

One thing for sure, it's good to hang out with other cleaners. Price hikes have always been after some gathering.

Albert

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
$138 and change residential and just under 3 bills for commercial.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, and best wishes for 2007 to everyone. Just got home after my first Xmas eve (day) solo singing and have one more tonight.

Ken

G

I will run my report at the end of the year but I think it will be between 300.00 and 350.00.

Dave

Jose Smith

Yes Mikey,

I do clean stone. Not much tile (ceramic). Mostly travertine when it comes to hard surface care. I don't have the percentage breakdown for hard surface vs. carpet or upholstery, but I can very easily get that number.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I just figured it up Just under $190 if you exclude my 5 largest invoices, $353 & change if you leave them in...

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
our target is commercial and we did about 50% more comm than resi., so of course comm raises our average up alot. without giving exact #'s the average ticket for both together was over $300, average ticket for only resi was barely over $200.

thanx --- Derek.

minuteman

$500.00 For Re's $750.00 for Com.
But you got to Know I do not play GAMES!

When it comes to Commercial I charge allot more than anyone!

Most go the other way Res .75cents and Comm .375 , I Quad It!
And I get IT!

Just remember "You get what you ask for" !

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to All!!!

Jose Smith

Hey Greg,

When it comes to Commercial I charge allot more than anyone!

Not me. I start my commercial pricing a little higher than you do. But I know this is not a pricing thread.

Where in LA are you? I know most of the big players in LA/OC and have never heard of your company.

It is good to see a neighbor here.

Best regards,

Jose Smith

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Mikey P said:
Alright Greg you are officially next week's hot seater.

hope he's legit :!: i'll be the 1st one there.

thanx --- Derek.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom