Do you know your job average for the year?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
As of November 1 I was at $140. I get ALOT of minimum charge jobs at $85. Haven't entered the last 2 months yet. Been too busy suckin rugs.

I know this is another debate, but I just switched back to sq. ft. pricing recently and I think my average will go up.

For all of the high average guys,,did you start off at average pricing for your area and slowly increase it each year weeding out the price shoppers?

Having some of the very successful O/O on the hot seat would be very interesting. Would love to pick your brain a little.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Its not the end of the year yet so I have not figured it out this year, but as I recall, the last couple years were around $340 per job. I do all residential.

Loren

Jose Smith

For all of the high average guys,,did you start off at average pricing for your area and slowly increase it each year weeding out the price shoppers?

No. I started out with a price that I felt (and had always been told) I deserved. I did do a lot of smaller jobs (minimums) that I found were a waste of time.

I now have a minimum charge that makes it worth it for me. No more one bedrooms or spot cleanings. Even though us smart business owners have minimum charges we are sure is going to cover our costs, in truth I believe they cost us more than we know.

Jose Smith

Al

Quote:

No way!!! That would of taken too long as soon as I found out about the BB's and that good ole Ron Curtis and his Aces were making all that loot,
I went from 20 bucks per room right to .35 per SF in one jump, I got this problem where I believe most of the BB "hype'' and immediately apply it to my business.

I have to do it now!!!

I only remember 1 complaint and it was from my very first customer ever whom I had charged 14.95 per room.

Right now our pricing starts at .42 for local clients with normal soiling issues and is increased for additional problems or long drives, "dries in minutes" is just added value at this point but I will raise the price as I see fit.

Our minimum charge is 125. local. I went from no minimum to 120.
Just raised it to 125 now...
See it's easy
Our low average is 150. per hour, sometimes much more and all I had to do was ask.

AL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom