Do you love Mikey's Board?

Able 1

Name
Keith
packfancjh said:
Did you watch the tile video yet Keith?

Not yet after I see it I'll be spending money on a turbo i'm sure.

Waiting for it to slow down a little.

Greenie

We have lot's of loyal long time customers here, and we love them all, in fact I'm always looking at what else I can provide on a regular basis, if for nothing else than convienience of picking up that phone once.

Now, I'd like to post in defense of the guys who read here regularly. It would be helpfull if those same suppliers that pull the regular sale form this board, contribute on a regular basis, there is a lot of experience and technical know how out there behind these supply companies, be nice to see some of it here, or should I say more of it here.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Good one Greenie.

I have spent some money on the ads....I even clicked on all of them just to check them out. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

I don't love the board Mikey...I love you Man...or was it the other way around...crap, I can never keep that straight.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
The word has even spread down under.

I've distributed some of my hard earned bucks with two courses at Jon-Don, as well as purchasing several items from them.

Also did a couple of courses with a couple of different mods that don't have a banner.

I have also purchased from John Olson. as well as Scott Warrington.

Superb service from all of them.

When memory permits, I may well remember more that I have forgotten :(

On a local front, I have purchased many Vac-a-way products, and no doubt, many more will follow.

I do have a major order to place, I'm just waiting foir the Oz dollar to make a half decent comeback against the Greenback.

Three months ago, it was .97/.98

This morning it was down to .68 and still trying to get it up.

I'm outta here, goin' down the club for dinner & a few Bundy's :wink:

Ooroo,

:roll:

I buy from;

Judson
Jon-don
Vacaway
Wayne Miller for ads
and I have 5 Mytee portys
and 5 bucks a month to you

How is that for support cod sack, now leave me alone.

oh yeah I forgot.lol

John Watson

Snot what I came here for. but, it just keeps oosing like gravey.. What a deal, and now and then someone answers me too.. I enjoy the intelejent, stupidio conversations that are held with such diplomacy that they come back for more. You guys are the greatest, please make note I am including some assholes in that phrase.

Oh Yeah, the suppliers ain't bad either, I abuse a few!!!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I love it so much I by passed the T-Shirt and went straight for the Tat...

Now send me my damn T-Shirt!

steve r

when bane clene buys a banner ill support your sponsors..........

actually just spent $700 at jon don airpath and some other shtuff

Lonny

Supportive Member
I am headed down to see John with Superior for my IICRC in bout 2 weeks, and Greenie hooked me up with a wonderful 2" hose, solution line, glide, judson's, and other odds and ends- and I haven't even started cleaning residentials yet.
The board is awesome and has been invaluable to me. Seriously added a few years to my life, no joke.

Mikey P

Administrator

Lose some weight Juggernaut, I only have XLs left.

Dolly

Wow, look at that 6 jet wand...........

I buy from Don Jon, I use the O2, I love John's Mytee machines........Vac away products are also ones I use. I have called on Greenie for some items

I have other sources for products.

Coming here to Mikey's board and seeing the advertising or advertising anywhere does not prompt me to buy products, the reason is because I have never been one to buy because of ads.

The relationships I have with the people here and the things talked about of products is the reason that encourages me to try them and use them and upon using products, that is what causes me to continue to buy stay with them.

Those conversations on the forum are more powerful than any ad in my opinion.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Well I guess that's the point Darlene.

You wont see ads here from companies I /we dont believe in.

So I guess my Farmers in love website is totally out of the question for a banner ad?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
[quote="Larry B":3o4f0j16][quote="Steven Hoodlebrink":3o4f0j16]I love you Mikey in a non gay, heterosexual, un danny-like way! Oh and the board too.

Are you in a little dark room? (closet)[/quote:3o4f0j16]

Nope not as bad as you're in the river of DE-NILE[/quote:3o4f0j16]

Your lucky you dont live in CA or I would fly out and knock your "yes on 8" sign down.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I plan on supporting more suppliers! But I have a big hole in my waste tank, cause Joyce told me to drill a hole in it. I think I misunderstood her though! Oh well I will support the people who help me out w problems! thanks Les and Joyce and everyone else. erik to

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think I have supported the sponsors on here fairly well...if I still cleaned carpets, I would try some of the other suppliers

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom