Do you need a 175? MB deal of the month!

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
I seeing a question about 10 years ago in an ics mag about how important agitation was to the cleaning pie. I told myself at the time "very little". I was getting good results without agitation. Or so I thought. Eight years later I gave it a shot. I had available a Taski dry foam machine. I pulled off the tank and used it on my next residential. It was one of those 80's blue nylons. Before I had attributed the traffic areas as scratched enough they were going to look dingy no matter what I did. I prescrubbed my ultrapak in and HOLY CRAP was I amazed at the results! This was the third time cleaning this carpet and it looked so much better. After a week had gone by I felt bad for all the carpets I had cleaned in the past that I didn't prescrub.

Now I preach that to my customers that buy from me. Only about 20% have taken me up on it. The other 80 I can't even get to try a 175 out. No matter those 20% I know are getting higher prices than the other 80.

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
Just got a 175 used. Oh well. Did my first post pad with cotton pads with it on a commercial job. Now i will always be doing that on looped commercial carpet in bad areas. I still have to get that brush or something like it though. It was a blast using it after wondering about them for a year.
I have a tile job thurs. going to use it to prescrub with the tile brush that came with it. Im curious to see how it works.

Mikey P

Administrator
The red pads are great on tight berbers/loop piles in resi or commercial

Some of those bastardoes ore so tight the Brush cant get in.

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
A 19" Cimex weighs 104 pounds. I don't know how much this 175 weighs, but I bought a 1.5hp unipro from JD about 2 years ago and it weighs 110.

Brian Robison said:
I lifted a Cimex the other day...that was heavy.
What maybe 150? Anyone know?
It was a lot more than my old ass advance 175

With a good scrub head, most machines will work well.
That's what's great about the adjustable glide scrubber.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Maybe it's my new Mary Kay hand cream that makes it hard to lift heavy things.

Harper on Brian's computer.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Hey BOZO....

are you home..?

Don't buy anything......we are going to be doing some TrAdE-In..... :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom