Do you own a OP machine?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but plan to get one soon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RickL

Albert Sorry Missed it

I didn't realize you were referring to me. I use the Challenger and no I don't have any trouble controlling it as it comes with 3 glides and I just change glides until it's easy to control. It might mean doing a few more passes but much easier on the back. Also it doesn't vibrate so much that it cause problems in a residential endowment like I've heard others do.

DannyD

Mikey P said:
How often do you use it?

Do you use it as a stand alone method?

For pre scrubbing?

Post padding?

Instead of a Portable when the TM's hose cant reach?

I've used it as a stand alone. I've done a few jobs w/ it now & think it does a decent enought job. My challenge w/ the thing is I get the heeby jeebies when I hear someones china cabinet rattling. Someone mentioned about the china cabinet in the other room & that's something I hadn't even thought of. I'd had enough concern when I was in the same room. I'd hadn't considered it crashing something from another room. Glad I got a heads up on it though.

I like the idea of vlm cleaning but not enough that it's worth ruining someones family keepsakes. I'll keep using it in certain situations but for now I'll rotary scrub & extract w/ a porty. A truckmount is in my future though.

Take care,
Danny

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
I have a 15" and 17" ccs machine.
I use them only about 10% anymore.
Great for commercial or custys that want real fast drying(IE)rentals.

All The Best, Rob

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I bought a ccs blue in june 2005 when I thought I would be a PT cleaner, but i am full time now. It sits in the garage now and collects dust. I never really used it much maybe 20 hrs of use if that. I use a cimex for commercial, a 16" floor machine and host machine for scrubbin residentials before rinsing with the truckmount.

Mister Sir

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom