Do you provide neutral cleaner to your custys?

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I just purchased a few cases from Modern Stone. They will private label it for your company for about 13 bucks a gallon, They also sell quarts and pints. Nice lemon scent.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
cameron demille
I open a fresh gallon/quart for each job, then sell them the rest that I don't use for a discounted price and let them know they can buy more from us when they run out.

Do they have a minimum purchase for the private label? We do private labeling for our neutral cleaner as well. There's a minimum on the gallons, but we can do smaller quantities for the quarts. We use the measure & pour quart bottles, mixes 1:128 for light maintenance cleaning and smells like the lemon drops candy.

These are the bottles we use: http://www.easystonecare.com/Reflect-Daily-Neutral-Cleaner-For-Marble-Stone-p/reflect.htm

Gallons will have new labels shortly. Contractor and distributor/private label pricing is different than what's listed.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
I have used Modern Stones neutral private label, customers love that they don't have to go out & figure out what to buy at Home Depot & my contact info remains handy in their cleaning closet.
Give the Qaurts away for free & sell the Gallons if they insist on paying for $15-$20, I don't look to profit off something that is great marketing for repeat business.

Vacaway Poof private labeled for carpet has been fantastic.

Reactions: Mikey P

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Ever company here that I'm aware of that cleans and seals tile, marble ect sells gallons. I'm probably the only one that doesn't.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom