Do you take care of your equipment?

Name
I'm Rick James
Im not talking about the TM or van. I am talking about your own body.

Do you take care of your body like you take care of your TM? Eating the right food, lay off the smokes and energy drinks? With fast food being easy access, we as a nation are getting fat. From the pics I have seen its rare to find a business owner in shape, a true speciman like a new high priced TM.

Personally I try my best to stay in shape. I do Yoga to keep my body limber, to avoid back issues. I try my best to eat good food, but fail sometimes. I figure you only have one body and you are your business so what kind of shape is your most important machine in?

There, I have done my PSA for the month. But seriously be safe out there.....

Amazing

For 37 I feel I'm in pretty darn good shape.

Blood work always checks out with banner levels, blood pressure is excellent, 6'1 175, bike, hike, backpacking, try to hit gym at least twice per week. ( have let that slide a little recently )
Plenty of cardio from other activities.

Don't eat a lot of fast food, cook and eat sq meals yes, sq meals with veggies love my greens, and fruit.

Have never been a smoker ( of cigs )

Ryan

I work out every other day and run mile and a half on the opposite days.

I eat almost all organic food, drink water and V8. One of my sisters is a health nut and she has scared me enough for me to eat right. I also take a handful of vitamins recommended for me by a nutritionist (one of my ex's mom was a nutritionist so I got the info free :) )

This is the ONLY body I will ever have. I plan to take care of it. Course I still eat meat! shiteatinggrin

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Just finished two hot dogs, a bag of chips, and a Dr. Pepper.

Feelin great!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
When I jumped off the truck I gained at least 20 pounds and it really felt like it took a year for my body to heal from the previous 20 year of cleaning.
I always watched what I ate but I would eat fast food when I was in hurry. Tried to stick to the subway sandwiches when in a pinch.

For my entre life just eating too much took it's toll on me. I was never fat...ever...until I stopped "working".
Now I watch my portions more than anything and I am back down to 220 where I should be. My knees hurt at 240. I'm about 6'3"

Any scientist will tell you the key to any diet (weight wise) is calories in and calories out. Simple.
Eating healthy foods...at least some of the time...helps.

Don't STOP eating crappy...just add some good food to the mix.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Brian R said:
When I jumped off the truck I gained at least 20 pounds and it really felt like it took a year for my body to heal from the previous 20 year of cleaning.
I always watched what I ate but I would eat fast food when I was in hurry. Tried to stick to the subway sandwiches when in a pinch.

For my entre life just eating too much took it's toll on me. I was never fat...ever...until I stopped "working".
Now I watch my portions more than anything and I am back down to 220 where I should be. My knees hurt at 240. I'm about 6'3"

Any scientist will tell you the key to any diet (weight wise) is calories in and calories out. Simple.
Eating healthy foods...at least some of the time...helps.

Don't STOP eating crappy...just add some good food to the mix.

ya...
ya....
ya....but what about ......jen?

F

FB7777

I workout 4 times a week, weigh 170 lbs and do 3 sets of 50 push-ups every single night before bed

other than red meat, I eat extremely healthy

you're right Brent, eating healthy and taking care of yourself is very important

bad conditioning and obesity is not at all limited to business owners though

Able 1

Name
Keith
I eat like shit, but still in great shape and everything checks out at the doc.. 6'2" 175 pounds of pure wanding perfection! :mrgreen: Instead of working, out add a job or two a day... :wink:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I'm a foodaholic, ambidextrextrous fluids devouring lounge lizard that considers the words active, sports, exercise and others to be swear words and to be avoided at all costs.

& both of me are loving it.

'cos not smoking cigarettes since I left school, living a rather promiscuous lifestyle until I got married the second time, (then receiving a warning of a Filipino Haircut), :shock: has kept me living life as a perfect specimen.

Of what, I'll let others decide. shiteatinggrin

Ooroo,

:oops:

CarpetKING

6' 175 do 300-500 pushups a week and about a third of the cleaning. No longer drink energy drinks. Overall pretty good shape could eat better though. Have developed arthritis in hands/fingers from cleaning though...Although feather touch wand valves help out a ton with hand fatigue.

Name
Danny Strickland
swiming and push ups/sit ups was what my old chiropractor suggested. i wish i'd have listened!!! :(

as soon as i get my neck fixed i'm back to core work and push ups/sit ups

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Some kind of Ab training is key to keeping a heathy back.
I never had one problem with my back until that bread truck hit me.

After that healed, I haven't had one problem since.

Where's that picture of ...Is it Chavez in his underwear??...I can't keep up.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
6 miles this morning, chest and shoulder workout tonight. 54 , 6'1, 220 lbs., 17% bf, all on the middle. :( No junk, just tucking into a bowl of whole grain cereal with blueberries and 6 egg whites.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom