Do you think anyone will go?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
One of my friends’ son was just “admitted” to our local hospital with COVID-19. No rooms available. He’s in a hallway. My FIL fell and busted himself up very badly last week and went to the ER. Same thing. No treatment rooms available. Put him in the hallway.
Wow, sorry to hear that.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
They don’t have names you could have used?
John, Jenna and Natalia have it. My kids were at his house Tuesday night. We foist out the three at his house were “exposed” the weekend of New Years....bur my kids are with me. But then they went back to him after his house was exposed to a positive case.

No ******* symptoms here....but getting tested

I think I covered names and cursing!!!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
John, Jenna and Natalia have it. My kids were at his house Tuesday night. We foist out the three at his house were “exposed” the weekend of New Years....bur my kids are with me. But then they went back to him after his house was exposed to a positive case.

No ******* symptoms here....but getting tested

I think I covered names and cursing!!!
Not nearly enough cussing! 😉

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
My sis and bro in law were both positive after Christmas family all got together for the holiday.
Only the two of them sick for about a week and half and are much better. She’s an RN so sees the worst of the worst.

some friends dad died early 50’s

Name
Justin Johnston
My sister in law has it/had it. She started feeling sick the day after Christmas. After not feeling better for several days, she went and got tested last Sunday and it was positive. My brother and two nieces then went and got tested. One of my nieces tests came back positive but my other niece and my brothers test came back negative. My niece that tested positive has had zero symptoms.
My parents were around them for Christmas and again for New Years and my Mom developed a cough last week so she went to get tested and it came back positive. My Dad went and got tested after her test came back positive, and he is still waiting for his results. He doesn't have any symptoms as of right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom